“No kidding!” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
“No kidding!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

All of the reviews in trip advisor are correct. I had to overnight at a hotel near the SEATAC airport and selected the SleepInn based on the Trip Advisor recommendations. I had to leave the hotel at 0330 and the driver was there early. Plus, even though breakfast doesn't begin until 0400, when I checked out, breakfast was ready and I could get coffee and fruit before we left for the airport. The rooms were clean and the staff is great. I'll for sure stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I got a great rate at this hotel for the night before my early morning flight, and it was very good for the price. The shuttle picked me up shortly after I called, and the front desk arranged for my shuttle trip the next morning at check-in. Room was not luxurious, but very comfortable and adequate for my one-night stay. Breakfast starts very early, which is important for early morning travelers, and it was nice to get my coffee fix and have a bowl of cereal before leaving for the airport (make-your-own waffles were available, too, but I preferred to get a little more sleep and have less breakfast time!). Only problem I had was that I had originally booked the hotel weeks before, then saw a better rate, so I cancelled my original reservation online and rebooked. When I arrived the hotel still had the original reservation plus my new one on file, but it was a simple matter for them to do the cancellation for the more expensive rate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Clean, professional staff, and fantastic price. Great deal with the stay and Park. We have used before and always surprised on what a great place it is. Nothing fancy, just very functional. When you check in the front desk will put you on the Shuttle you need for the airport and call 10 minutes before if you are not downstairs. Very customer oriented.

Room Tip: Lower floors a little cooler
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Victoria, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I used this as an overnight as I was leaving on an early flight. The check in was very efficient and they took the room number and time for the shuttle. The breakfast was very good but the best thing was that it started at 4am. That was such a treat as I had to leave at for the airport 5. The room was nice. Having the IHop next door was nice as well since I didn't have to leave the area. I would definately make this my hotel of choice near the Seattle airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I arrived at the airport much later than expected due to delays and was impressed with the prompt shuttle and the smiling faces that greeted me at the front desk. A wonderful end to a stressful day traveling. The hotel was clean, my room was comfortable, and I was extremely impressed. I'll for sure stay here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice during 2012. Both times I was very satisfied with my stay.

My favorite part about the hotel is the breakfast. Waffle station, yogurts, fresh fruit, bagels, cereals and pastries as well as many things to drink. I always look forward to a the breakfast here. You are also able to have coffee, tea and hot chocolate 24/7.

The beds are typical hotel beds, nothing special. The showers a big and spacious, though it would have been nice to have a bathtub.

There is nothing nearby, except a Ihop across the parking lot so don't expect to do any shopping. I will most likely stay here again because the price is very good and I have nothing to complain about.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Kamloops, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have stayed here a few times, now. Have always been satisfied. Very clean and comfortable, which is so nice after a long and tiring flight. Extensive breakfast available early. Reliable shuttle. IHOP right next door. Please dont change a thing!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple