“Nice Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
NM
“Nice Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel is a nice place to stay. It was clean, comfortable, and the employees were helpful. The free shuttle service with a 2 mile radius is a definite plus! There were a couple of drawbacks, one of which could be a deal breaker if I were to travel there again.
First, parking was an issue on a Saturday night. I don't know if that is the norm, but on this particular Saturday we could not find a spot that was not in the IHOP parking lot. Both the parking garage and lot were completly full with some people parking in the "No Parking, Fire Zone" spots.
Second, while certainly not a deal breaker but inconvenient was the pay per view channels were not working. When I tried purchasing a movie the message said I did not have enough credit to make this purchase. I couldn't understand why since I had provided my credit card upon checking in. When I called the front desk to question this message I was told everything was working on their end, it must be a problem with my card. HUH??
All in all it was a nice place to stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Kennebunk, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We chose Sleep Inn based on T A reviews for an overnight stay to Oahu from Maine. This was our first visit and it lived up to the reviews. Our king bed room with refrigerant and microwave was spotless and very comfortable. We requested a top floor was met. Breakfast room was very busy but the sole employee kept it clean and stocked.

Only caution is it's a bit further out than other major chains and the van books up fast so make your reservation early for the return to the airport.

• Stayed October 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here based on other reviews and the incredible value and had a great weekend! Courtesy shuttle was friendly and prompt, very clean, professional staff, low noise. Breakfast starts at 4 a.m. for early travelers with plenty of options. No frills with the amenities (the walk-in shower though is a plus in my book) but no complaints here! My only cautionary statement is the parking lot is shared with a very popular IHOP so parking can be tricky but I believe underground is available. I will definitely stay here again on future trips to Seattle.

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Gettysburg, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel. Best part - We came back to Seattle after getting off of our cruise ship in the early morning hours. We were so exhausted from our trip, but figured we wouldn't be able to check in until the afternoon. We were wrong . . . They let us check in right away and we were so grateful. Great breakfast, too.

• Stayed September 2012
Langley City, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Their prices are awesome! I shopped around at several other hotels where I could park my vehicle for a week stay the night and fly out the next (early) morning. This hotel was over $65 cheaper to stay here for one night and park for 4 days than the next cheapest hotel. The parking spots are very small, but I was able to park my minivan in one. The bed was super comfy, wake up call right on time, free breakfast, friendly service. I'm sold, I'll be back in January for mu 2 week trip with my kids to Hawaii. Already have my room booked, and got a GREAT price. Highly recommend! And they share the property with an IHOP. Rooty Tooty fresh and fruity!

Room Tip: On the third floor, at the end of the hallway,away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
loughborough
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Convienient if travelling from England for early complimentary breakfast which was adequate. Bed felt a bit hard and the staff were not particularly helpful when I was unable to use the shower as the heat control didn't work.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed overnight after a long flight from the east coast; adequate facilities and excellent value for money. Liked the breakfast - functional without too many frills and ideal for a brief layover or catching shut eye after a long flight.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport? Share your experiences!