“Good value with one week Seatac parking” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Good value with one week Seatac parking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

This hotle is convenient to the Sea Tac airport and offers a room package that includes one week parking. At times of the year this parking can be limited. I got the last parking space at the beginning of spring break, so plan to arrive before 6.

Just a 30 second walk from the front door of the hotel is a IHOP. (No streets to cross). Down the street a block or two is a 7-11 convenience store and the hotel is about a 5 minute drive by freeway to South Center - lots of shops and restaurants.

During this visit I found all staff to be particularly friendly and helpful. The room was small but adequate. I found the double beds very limited for space. One could here the airplanes from nearby Seatac taking off. The complimentary Wifi worked and was a bit slow but adequate for email and web surfing.

The breakfast bar opens at 4 am. A complimentary shuttle to the airport leave approximately every half hour.. One can also catch the return shuttle to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Orange County, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

The rating is for what you get for the price paid. We were 4 persons staying for less than 70/night with breakfast and parking included and only a few miles from the airport. Breakfast was more than acceptable and included: toaster heated waffles, bread, bagels, pancakes, biscuits & gravey; instant oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, pastries, cream cheese & other toppers, pudding, apples & bananas, orange juice & coffee. It was always well stocked and it was available from something like 4am-9:30am. Staff was helpful and enjoyable to talk to but I was a little uneasy about the parking as we had to double park and leave our keys at the front desk because they didn't have enough parking spaces. Small rooms & beds but they were comfy and rooms had everything needed.

Victoria, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

We had occasion to stay and park here for one week while we went to SoCal. The property interior has a strange, 'funky' smell permeating throughout. I don't know whether it's the disinfectant they use, but it's not pleasant! Speaking of not pleasant, when we returned, we were greeted to a smashed-out window on our car. NICE!!!! So much for security.... Due to glass all over the car, we had to cram stuff here and there to avoid the shards! A nice, cozy ride back to Victoria for my daughter..... Cozy.... Rooms.... Yeah.... Small.... So small that when you have a shower, the water temp is tepid, so mould doesn't wreck the room walls! Definitely will be staying elsewhere next trip....

Kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

We thought we would try Sleep Inn after reading many positive reviews. Boy were they ever right. The staff was amazing and super accomodating to us. We had made a ton of special requests, i.e. letting my mother check into our room before we arrived even though the room was in my name, organized a reverse park and fly option for us, and even had the crib ready to go in the room before we got there. How amazing!! We especially loved Mary. She was the shuttle driver to and from the airport. She was so cheerful and answered our many questions with a smiling face. Breakfast was continental and impressive as well. The room was clean and cozy. We will defineately stay here from now on when we fly out of Sea-Tac.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

I was looking for a hotel to stay at near the SeaTac airport with the following criteria:
1. Inexpensive (under $100 a night)
2. Close to the airport (less than 10 min drive)
3. Shuttle to / from the airport and car rental agencies
4. Very clean rooms, particularly a clean carpet, since I have a 12 month old who crawls and will pick up everything off the floor and put it straight into her mouth
5. Breakfast available with more options than danishes and coffee

We stayed for one night after we got in from a cross-country flight from the East Coast that arrived at night. The shuttle pick-up came within 15 minutes, and it was a 10 minute drive from the airport to the hotel. When we checked in, the front-desk person saw that we had an infant with us, and offered us a crib (which I had totally forgotten to ask for ahead of time). The hotel was modern and didn't have a musty smell at all. Our room was very clean, and I felt comfortable letting my baby crawl around and explore the room, and she didn't find anything dirty to pick up and put in her mouth. The beds were comfy and on the firm side which I like.

Breakfast was available starting at 4am, which was wonderful, since my daughter was on East Coast time and woke up at 4:30am thinking that it was really 7:30am. So I was able to take her out to the breakfast area and get some some fruit, eggs, milk, and bread to eat. I had the biscuits with sausage gravy which was delicious!

Everyone who worked at the Sleep Inn was super nice and helpful, and offered great tips to me to help with my visit to Seattle.

The Sleep Inn was perfect for my needs, and I will absolutely stay here again when I need a place near SeaTac.

virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

We stayed here one night before an early morning flight back to the east coast. The hotel is conveniently located near the airport and was a fair value at $50/night. The property is very dated and could use a remodel. The rooms were in serious need of revamping- the carpets and furniture were stained and did not appear to be clean. I did not feel comfortable walking barefoot on the floors! The bed was comfortable. We had to change rooms one time because our noisy neighbors had the volume of their TV turned up on high- the front desk clerk was very helpful in changing our room. The morning breakfast was not anything to mention- just ate a bowl of cereal. I would only recommend this hotel for a one night stay- anything more than that, please find a different place to rest your head! For $50 more a night, I would highly recommend staying at the Holiday Inn Express right down the street. That hotel looked fabulous!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

Had a chance to stay at the Sleep Inn for 3 nights last week. We arrived Thursday morning Feb 24, the day after the great snow fall. Things were slipping and sliding as we saw several cars being towed because of Wednesday night's snowfall.

The first thing you notice is the friendly staff. When I first booked my reservation online via Choice hotels an accidental double booking couldn't be undone by the national call assistance. I do not care for Choice hotels national booking website, and have had problems with them before. But, a call directly to the hotel itself easily remedied the mistake. John, a night worker handled the change with ease.

When we got to the hotel, everyone, from the housekeepers to the manager were very friendly and helpful. The van drivers were great and will take you within a three mile radius of the hotel.

As has been mentioned, they have a light breakfast available from about 4am to 9:30am while coffee, cocoa and tea are available all night. That early start is great for all of us who have to take early morning flights.

The rooms are very clean and the hotel is very quiet. The price was under $50 a night before taxes, very competitive with similar types of properties. They do have underground parking but very limited, most of the parking is open.

If you want to eat someplace special within that 3 mile drop off radius I recommend a newer restaurant called "Copperleaf" located behind the DoubleTree. Excellend contemporary cuisine (check the internet reviews)

Thank you John, BJ, Mike and the rest of the staff for a great stay- will be back again when in the area.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport? Share your experiences!