“Unprofessional” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Chicago, Illinois
“Unprofessional”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

It took me awhile to write this and I am sorry but on the 8th I witnessed a very unprofessional fight between your coworkers. One of them who was completely out of line was a girl that was tall with curly hair she was mixed race her name started with a M. During the fight one of your other employees said lets stop unprofessional she was a very small girl working the front who was very quite speaking with dark curly hair. the tall girl went off on the small girl and I appreciate how nice and calm the small girl was she should be given a medal cause I would have gone off that rude girl. Your place is nice and you have some good employees like the sweet soft spoken small girl.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us here at the Radisson. I am very happy to hear your kind comments regarding your overall stay as well as our overal team. However, I am very sorry to hear the concerns you had regarding a specific employee and I assure you that this is not typical. Please feel free to contact us at anytime so that we may best resolve this with our team. Regardless, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to hosting your again duirng your next visit to the Seattle International Airport.

John Holmes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Middletown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had stayed at the Hilton next door for almost twice the price. Everything about the Radisson was better. The room was nice and new and clean. The atmosphere of the hotel was modern. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Dave,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Radisson! We are very excited to hear such positive comments regarding our guestrooms and public spaces. Our team is proud of our recent updates and we are certainly happy that they meet your tastes. We hope to see you again soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The Radisson is just fine--nice enough rooms, nice lobby, friendly staff. I got a good Priceline deal for $100 including taxes, but I'm not sure it would have been worth it for the regular prices.

My only complaint was that it took almost 30 minutes for the airport shuttle to arrive, which seems odd as the hotel is literally across the street from the airport. If I'd had less luggage with me, it would have been FAR faster to walk the five minutes from baggage claim!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very appreciated and helps us find areas that are doing well and areas that may need improvement. It is wonderful to hear your positive feedback regarding the guestrooms, lobby, and staff. However, I am very sorry to hear your concerns regarding the speed and efficiency of our complimentary hotel shuttle. I will personally look into this with our team to ensure that we are consistantly picking up our guests in a timely manner. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

New Haven, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Certain features turn a hotel stay from a mediocre experience to a pleasure. This Radisson delivered for me. Comfortable bed, friendly staff, great shower head, decent in-room coffee, free wi-fi, and an alarm clock which doesn't require a PHD.

And it couldn't be more convenient. Quite literally across the street from the airport and a five minute walk to the light rail.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ken,

Thank you for such positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are very excited to see that our location near the Seattle International Airport and the lightrail station were so convenient for you. It is also wonderful to hear that our team and guest amenities were able to provide such a pleasurable experience overall. We are grateful for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I flew into Seattle and stayed at the Radisson in order to catch a flight out the next morning to Hawaii. The hotel is so close, we could've walked down the sidewalk after leaving the airport and been right there, however we utilized the complimentary shuttle; the driver was super nice. The front desk staff was very nice and made checking in easy. Our room was very clean and inviting, especially after a long day of traveling. The restaurant was closed,however we were able to order off of the restaurant menu in the lounge, the food was great (I had the clam chowder, he had chicken fingers); the bartender was super nice as well.

We would definitely stay again and recommend highly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Treva,

We are so happy to hear that after a long day of traveling you and your husband were able to take some time to relax here at our Radisson hotel and enjoy the food in our RBG Lounge. Guest satisfaction is our priority and we are thrilled to see that you were able to thouroughly enjoy yourselves. Once again, thank you for staying with us!

Exeter, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed 3 weeks ago and again today.This hotel delivers.An excellent location and easy for car rental collection etc.
Particular thanks to Theresa and John at reception.
We also highly recommend the restaurant for evening and breakfast meal.Only disappointment was we were unable to eat at restaurant on our departure day as it is closed 1330 to 1700.
Overall delighted with our stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Harriet,

Thank you for staying with us again! It was a pleasure having you back and we are thrilled to see that you had thouroughly enjoyed yourselves. It is also nice to see that our location and quality of dinning were pleasing you. I did notice your comments regarding our restaurant hours and I have forwarded these to the rest of our team. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again during your next trip to the area!

Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have stayed here on occasion so that I do not have to scramble around on the days of my departing flights. As for the hotel itself, no complaints here. The place is clean, and my requests attended to almost immediately. They have a decent pool, although I almost never have the time to use it, and are pet friendly to those who are travelling with their fur babies.
That being said, on the morning of December 8th (Sunday) there was a woman in the lobby screaming obscenities that would have put a truck driver to shame. She was screaming at the van driver using the most cringe-inducing language I have ever heard. It made me extremely uncomfortable, and I felt her actions were totally beyond professional.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Erika,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us here at the Radisson Hotel. I am thrilled to see such positive feedback for our hotel facilities and amenities as well as our hotel staff in general However, I did notice your concern regarding a employee incident that you witness. I assure that this is certainly not typical and does not follow our standards of professionalism or coworker relations. I can assure you that we are diligently looking into this matter for the best resolution possible. Please feel free to contact us at any time if we can be of any additional assistance. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty and we will look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

John Holmes

Been to Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport? Share your experiences!