“Best Hotel for the Price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
pdx
“Best Hotel for the Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every time I stay at a Radisson I feel comfortable as soon as I walk in the door , The hotel Staff were so nice and the rooms were very clean . I have stayed in Portland And San Juan Radisson and its all the same beautiful hotel Stay there I'm sure you will not be disappointed !

Room Tip: no comment
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Radisson for your convenient airport hotel. We are so happy that you found your accommodations clean and room attendant helpful. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Poulsbo, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The location is perfect for travelers, this hotel is literally a stones throw from the airport. The room was large, with a separate business area with a large desk. It was also very clean. In the morning our cleaning person graciously gave us two extra bottle of water and a very big smile, great way to start any day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

excellent service of the staff. friendly and approachable. clean and very nice environment.Comfortable transit conveniently close to airport. I really enjoyed my stay here and would surely be back again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for commenting on the excellent service that you received from our staff, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I felt there very comfortable at this Radisson Seattle Airport, due its high class and professional Service. My Stay ther was for 2 Nights. My Room had a usual size and was pretty cosy outfitted. Very clean and good Bathroom too. On both Evening i went together with some Businessfriends into their nice Restaurant and there was a good Service given to the Guests. Much Choices at the Breakfastbuffet too.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Radisson for your recent visit to the Seattle area. As guest satisfaction is very important to us, it is great to see that we hit the mark for your high expectations. We hope to see you again soon!
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is the first time that I have felt compelled to write a hotel review... good or bad. I travel 4 days a week and have stayed at this property multiple times and the service and proximity to the airport are great. Tonight though, I just had the most perfectly prepared NY strip steak... at 10:30PM... that I have had in years. Commonly at steakhouses such as Morton's, El Gaucho and other top tier establishments I send my steak back and wait while others eat so that I can get what I paid for. Let me tell all you steak lovers out there... go to this property and the Chef "LT" will make you a perfect steak. I was so moved that I asked the waitress to bring him out so I could shake his hand and thank him personally. As an avid griller myself and as a guy that started my day at 4:30AM this meal and the experience delivered at this property made my MONTH. You will be happy staying and eating at the Radisson Seattle Airport. I must admit that I made quite a scene congratulating LT on the perfect New York steak and another patron in the lounge (mind you the restaurant was closed and this was the lounge!) started telling me that they had the best salmon they have had in a long time prepared by the same man. Bravo, LT. Bravo Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport. Thank you for making my stay and my meal a memorable experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback regarding the experience that you had at our rbg Bar and Grill. We are so happy to hear that LT and your meal were such a great part of your day. AS guest satisfaction is extremely important to us, we will be sure to share these kind words with our team. We hope to see you again soon!
Hamphire UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed here twice for a single night transiting at each end of a three week holiday with family. The courtesy pick-up bus from the airport was pretty prompt, but if you only have one (wheeled) suitcase or a rucksack you might as well walk.

All check-ins/check-outs handled efficiently with correct reservation and bill details on arrival/departure.

The 2 queen bed room was comfortable, clean and spaceous enough for two adults and a teenager. Beds and shower good, as would be expected of a Radisson.

Breakfast plentiful and tasty (try the scrambled eggs with crab), pleasantly and quickly served despite the staff being busy.

Room Tip: Guests in front facing rooms 200 series rooms might notice a little noise from external aircon units...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Radisson for your layover. We are happy to see that we met your expectations from check in to check out. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the wonderful meal that you had in our rbg Bar and Grill. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I can not stress enough how awesome this hotel staff is...from check in to check out this is top notch service. The girls working the front desk have genuine smiles and are very professional. the rooms are very clean and the pool is the perfect temperature. Very quiet rooms, you don't even realize you are across from the airport! price is very reasonable. but the front desk girls...I want to add them to my Christmas card list...they just seem like they are old friends from the moment you step into this place!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on how much of an impact our staff made on your stay. We always love hearing this wonderful feedback. We are happy to see that you also found the room to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Been to Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport? Share your experiences!