“Needs Soundproofing” 3 of 5 stars

Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
“Needs Soundproofing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2004

On my way back home, I took a bump and landed myself for an overnight stay at this hotel. Not bad for a Radisson and I did expect worse; however, the constant noise of airplanes landing was very annoying.
This hotel needs to somehow figure out a way to soundproof the rooms because from the looks of it, it rests right underneath one of the landing patterns. Other than that, everything else was average.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Scranton, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2003

We spent 2 nights at this hotel. One when we first arrived in Seattle before going on an Alaskan Cruise and a second night immediately following the cruise.We booked both nights through priceline and got a fantastic deal. The rooms were average hotel rooms and were clean. We had a non-smoking room with two double beds (we had requested a king at check-in, but none were available). The beds were relatively comfortable.The staff was curtious upon check out and they kindly gave us directions to drive to Vancouver for our cruise.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2003

On Aug. 28th my flight from LA was very late and I missed my connection. Since I had such a wonderful time at the Radisson Los Angeles Westside, I was delighted to try the Radisson at Sea-Tac. Well, I was amazed at the difference. The carpeting was filthy. After a shower, (which wasn't very clean), I tried to use my phone and it wouldn't work. I called the front desk to find that since I hadn't left a credit-card imprint, they wouldn't turn my phone on. I explained that I was only making a calling card call anyway, and was told to bring my credit card to the front desk or forget it. I explained I had just gotten out of the shower, it was almost 1:00am, and I'd gladly read my credit card number to him and let them run it in the morning. He basically said that it wasn't his problem, and if I really wanted to use my phone that badly, I'd bring my card up front! Then, out of desparation, I asked if he would call a number for me and just have them call me back, and he said NO! A while later I called someone else at the front desk and requested a wake up call. Well, luckily for me, I set the alarm, because they never called me. Not only that, but 2 out of 4 glasses in my room were disgustingly filthy. I took them to the front desk the next morning and the lady was appauled at their condition. When I told her of my entire experience, she was nice and offered to pay for my room. That would have been great, but it was courtesy of Alaska Airlines anyway. But, at least she tried to make me feel better. Had I not just had such a great stay at the Radisson in Culver City, I would NEVER set foot in another Radisson Hotel. T. Hewitt

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2003

Like the stay at the hotel. Comfortable rooms. Ask for rooms on the side of International Blvd. Since the rooms are closer to the airport, sometime you can hear plane taxiing at the gate.

As a guest at the hotel, if you are planning on parking your car at the hotel premises, you would have to pay for parking, which was $9 a day.
Beware of this extra charge, because the guests are not usually charged for car parking at other hotels.

Been to Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport? Share your experiences!