“Pretty, clean and nice food” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Pretty, clean and nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Walking distance to Seattle airport. Hotel price is reasonable. Suite room is nice, a small living room and bed room. Bed and matterss are comfortable and adjustable, Housekeeping did a good job. But their reception staffs are not really experience. They told me Suite Room and Business Room are exactly same, and dowbgraded me from Suite Room to Business Room due to Suite Room is still unavaible. However both room are totally difference size and style. Also, need 20 minutes walking distance to light rail station. If you hope more convenience, suggest you look for hotel which 5 minutes walk to lightrail station.

Room Tip: Better choose suite room instead of business room if price is no much difference.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

This hotel is the closest one to the airport, right at the entrance and hotel also provide free shuttle every 30 minutes. Super convenient if you are flying in or out. However, it may be a little bit far if you need to drive to downtown Seattle often as the traffic on the freeway was congested often. There seems to be a air-tram to downtown but I did not ride so cannot tell you about it. There are several restaurants nearby and the parking lot is very good size.

As my room was facing the airport, I did hear a slight roar when planes take off during the day. I did not hear anything during the night though.

The lobby was comfortable, and the receptionist very friendly and professional. I enjoyed seeing their smiles, hehe. There is also a restaurant, indoor pool and well equiped gym on-site. The wifi has strong signal but kind of the slow side. I wish the management would ugrade their moderm to speed up the connection.

The suite was very good size, and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have experienced. It is a number bed, that means you can set the firmness of the bed to suit you. Wonderful idea.

Overall, I enjoyed the stay and will stay here again next time I fly into Seattle.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
GeneralManager18118, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Thank you for your kind comments, and we are very pleased our facilities and services met with your approval. We look forward to welcoming you back for a future stay.

The light rail into dowtown Seattle is quite convenient, and in fact there is a station which stops right in the center of all the attractions. The SeaTac station is just a short walk from the hotel, or one of our drivers would be more than happy to drop you off if you prefer.

Hopefully if your schedule permits, you may be able to take advantage of the light rail your next trip into town.

With our best regards,
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

The bed was comfy but the tv reception was absolutely horrible. Almost all of the stations were static-y. I also couldn't figure out the sleep number remote as I never felt a change in the softness/firmness. My one interaction with the front desk was very pleasant.

I like the location as it was within walking distance of a Denny's and fast food options. I was staying there on the 7/4 and it was just down the street from a park near the lake that had a Firework's show, AWESOME!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
GeneralManager18118, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Thank you for staying with us, and we are glad you found our beds comfortable and the hotel convenient for your needs. We appreciate your staying with us, and hope to host you once again if your travels bring you back to the Seattle area.

With or best regards,
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

My husband and I stayed here the night before our Alaska cruise. We arrived into the airport, collected our luggage and proceeded outside to the van/shuttle area. There is a wall of phones and I dialed the Radisson and they sent someone out with a van. We waited about 5 minutes and never saw the van so I called again and she said he would be right there and asked us where we were standing. 10 minutes later the van arrived. Loaded the luggage and headed to the hotel. By the way, it is a free shuttle. The hotel is literally right across the street from the main entrance to the airport, so it is about THE closest you can get. Our room was not ready when we arrived at noon, so they kept our bags for us and we walked a few blocks down to a restaurant called Sharps, which was a bbq style restaurant. It was delicious. We called the hotel and at about 1:30 our room was ready. We booked a king room. In addition to the bed, there was a desk and small sitting area and the bathroom was pretty big. Everything was super clean. I loved the Sleep Number bed. The wi-fi was free in our room. The hotel was about 3 blocks from the Light Rail and we walked there and purchased rail tickets downtown, which was about a 40 minute ride. When we came back, we bought drinks in the lobby, which I just loved. It was very nice with couches and a fireplace and you just felt like you were at a friend's house having a drink. The bar tender poured a VERY good vodka and cranberry and we sat there and chilled out and watched TV for a while before heading up to bed. We had breakfast coupons and in the morning we headed down to breakfast, which was good.Even though there were a ton of people there for cruises, we didn't have to wait for a table.

This was a very nice, clean hotel with a great location and amenities. The pool area was nice and clean and my husband loved the fitness center. All of the equipment was brand new, state of the art. I would recommend this property to anyone staying in the airport area.

(It is hard for me to rate this hotel on value as I booked a travel agent rate which was 59.00, which is a great value for me...but I think if I had paid full price, I would have been satisfied)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us, and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. They always appreciate detailed feedback such as yours.

We are also very happy to hear you found our facilities comfortable and our staff responsive. If your travels ever bring you back to Seattle, we hope you will stay with us once again.
Cleveland, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

The Radisson Hotel at SEATAC is reasonably priced and is located only about a mile from the airport with shuttles leaving every half hour. The rooms are a little worn but clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is helpful and readily available.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us recently, and for sharing details of your stay. We were very happy to hear the location worked well for you, and that you found the hotel clean and comfortable.

We also continue to make improvements within the hotel, and just completed a full upgrade of our fitness center and business center. We hope to see you on a return trip so you may experience some of the additional upgrades now in process.

Thank you.
washington state
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Right across the street from Seatac airport, easy walking distance, they do have a shuttle for those rainy days though. Nice lounge and business center, a pool and hot tub to relax in, nice patio in the back, friendly staff at the desk who remember your name. The worse thing is they allow dogs,even big dogs, that can sometimes spoil a room, some are starting to smell like pets....the desk is always good with moving you to another room if you happen to get one that isn't fresh. Over all, this is a nice to place to stay when flying in or out.

Room Tip: check their specials
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments and we appreciate your recent staywith us. We were pleased you found our facilities to your expectations, and our staff responsive. We certainly do welcome pets in our hotel, and did want to mention that we have incorporated more specific guidelines to our pet policy that now appears on our website.

Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.
Henderson, Nevada, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

This is literally right across the street from SEA-TAC airport. Great beds and room service was quick & surprizingly tasty. Best thing though, you can sleep in a bit before an early morning flight since you are so close to the airport.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager18118, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2011
Thank you for staying with us, and we appreciate your comments regarding the hotel and room service in particular. I will share your comments with our staff.

We hope to see you again in the future, if you ever return to the Seattle area.

Been to Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport? Share your experiences!