“Great Staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport to your Saves list
Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2900 S 192nd St., SeaTac, WA 98188 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Lillington, North Carolina
“Great Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stayed two days before our cruise and a day after we returned. They provide shuttle service to the train to Seattle along with the cruise port and airport. I was told they will take you where you needed to go. They are there when they said they would be and very friendly. We used it several times and it was always waiting.
The staff very friendly although on the first day the desk clerk seemed a bit overworked.
The down side is the rooms are a bit umm what is the word....unclean.
I had to take a rag and clean off the headboard before I could use the bed. The curtain had what looked like jelly clumps on it. This is in the room before the cruise. The room after the cruise had an awful smell but I think that was due to the mulch they were putting around the building, they are updating the outside.
The time we were there the place was booming. Pilots and airline crew were staying.
Breakfast was good. Standard for Quality Inn's .
Even with the room not as nice as I would like it I would probably stay again. Since we had family flying in and then needed to take the cruise it is a convenient location, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the shuttle is right on time.
Also there are a few places to eat in walking distance If you like casinos the one across the road is cards only but super friendly so go in and have a drink.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Canyonville, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This hotel is under remodeling, which it desperately needs. My mayor complaint with our stay is the room. We had reserved a handicap room with a roll-in shower. The room itself was the same size of their regular rooms. My husband had a hard time moving around. The bathroom was so small, he couldn't even get his walker through the door! The shower was a walk-in with a small lip to step over. They need to review the requirements of a handicap room.
On a positive note, the personnel were very friendly and tried to help as best they could. The price was good for the package deal. No problem parking our car or getting to the cruise ship.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Nanaimo, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel itself is a little doggy eared but they serve a tasty breakfast. The woman at the front desk was lovely and helpful. They took good care of my car while I was on a cruise and make sure I made it to and from the terminal with no stress.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
QualityInnSeaTac, Manager at Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Hello KEO123,

Thank you for the good review!
I am glad to see you had a good stay with us and you took advantage of our cruse terminal shuttle and the extended parking.

Thank you again and I hope you consider us on your next stay.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Location was great, restaurants within walking. Great hot breakfast. Room was clean. Only problem was that shower went from hot to cold in an instant. Staff very good, manager checking breakfast area to make sure it was stocked and clean.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityInnSeaTac, Manager at Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Hello. Bob
I am glad to see you had such a wonderful time at our hotel.
I would like to apologize for the water temp we have been doing remodeling
and ran into some issues with plumbing but we have fixed them now.

Thank you again for your review Quality Inn.
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Front desk clerk was incompetent and told our family the room wasn't ready at 4:45 pm. No apology or explanation or estimated time of completion. No, she could not store the luggage, no room for anything near her chair. She may have been new and the training plan involves making things up. She determined the room wasn't ready by phoning the room and getting no answer.

Manager finally emerges and upon hearing the room isn't ready, says he will go look at it. He returns to the lobby and needs to be prodded as to the room. He shrugs, it is clean. He appeared to be sleep walking or is one of the undead.

While the room was adequate, the lobby and breakfast room were unfit for human guests - the lobby may have been under construction or maybe decorating with duct tape is a "thing." The counter in the breakfast room has food scattered around especially under the appliances. I've eaten in cleaner campsites.

Room Tip: Best tip for a good room? Book elsewhere.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
QualityInnSeaTac, Manager at Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Hello, predawnrunner

I would like to apologize for the longer then normal check-in time we had some issues in the morning with staffing and unfortunately we were running a little late with check-ins.
We are currently remodeling the whole hotel and waiting on new carpet for the lobby, stairs and halls I do apologize for the current look but it will be fixed in about 2 weeks.
I am also sorry for the issues with the front desk I already spoke with them to keep closer contact with the housekeepers to prevent any further confusion in the future.
Thank you again and I hope after the remodel is done you consider staying with us again.
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

The staff is incredibly helpful and personable. They always helped me when I needed it and were more than happy to give me information about getting around the city. The rooms weren't extraordinarily clean but not dirty either - they were manageable. I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel if you're looking for affordable and safe!

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for staying with us and I am glad to see our staff is very helpful to new guest
I hope that your next stay will continue to exceed your expectations.
Thank you again and I hope you considering staying with us in the future.
Los Angeles
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

The queen bed they gave us was fit for only one person. Very small - looked more like a single bed but they insist on calling it a queen. The matress was too soft on the bed so both of us could not sleep during the night. The room needed repairs. The wiring next to the bed side table which goes up the wall in a metal tube - the entire tube was coming off the wall and if you look down behind the bedside table - full of dust as if the housekeeping could not care less.
To maintain a motel, the owners need to spend some money. Will look elsewhere when visiting next time. I am a Diamond member of Choice hotels and this Quality Inn is below average.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
I do apologize for the condition of the room that is unacceptable in any case and I will be looking into it.
I have already spoke with maintenance and my housekeeping staff about this and hope I can prevent this from happening in the future we are undergoing renovations and will be fixing the rooms in the near future.
Thank you again for taking the time to wright a review for our hotel.

Been to Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!