“good hotel, will be my backup” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport

You added Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport to your Saves list
Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2900 S 192nd St., SeaTac, WA 98188 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
California
“good hotel, will be my backup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I'm a business traveler that comes to Seattle weekly. Last time I told you that my primary choice was the La Quinta just a few blocks away. Well, I had a last minute trip and the LQ was full, so I found this place. Overall, this was a decent hotel, and I will definitely be using it as my backup.

The property is an older one and the rooms reflect this, but they are clean and well-kept. I only have 2 gripes about this place. 1) the parking is free, but the lot is pretty small, so it fills up fast. 2) the water temperature for the shower is like a yo-yo: too hot, then too cold, then too hot, then too cold, repeat. I don't know if it was just the time I decided to shower (early morning 6am) when probably everyone else showers, but it was definitely annoying. There is free breakfast, and free wi-fi that works decently.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank expressoparking

Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Older property, but newly refurnished (new beds, bedding, carpets, appliances, plumbing fixtures, paint, etc.). OUr room was claen ; w/ new stuff. Interior hallways and fenced parking lot - place felt secure. Good breakfast (the usual Choice Hotels hot breakfast fare).

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Marvin888888
Balboa Island, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went to Hawaii for a week and needed a place to sleep the night before I departed and the night I returned, plus a place to park while gone. This hotel is not the Ritz, but I found it clean, quiet, comfortable, and reasonably priced. Check in was a breeze. The shuttle was on time and quick. Internet was fast. The breakfast had eggs, sausage, and waffles.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Namaste4U
McAllen, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Well we were given room key upon arrival to a room not cleaned, bed stripped, sheets and pillows on floor. Front desk clerk apologized., gave us new room. Tv choices good. Hallways smell. Shower water turns scalding hot while you shower. Bed okay. Since we were only there for few hours, okay. Good for airport access. Clerk at front desk nice, but overall a grungy motel. Would not stay again , too many choices.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Jeff G
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Arrived into Seattle after many hours of travel looking forward to a comfortable, clean space to relax and sleep. One of the great things about airport hotels is the large selection in the area. We decided on the Quality Inn after a good experience in Virginia. Unfortunately the quality control for Quality Inn is lacking. The airport shuttle was a dingy beat up van. The hotel lobby looked equally beat up and the theme continued to our room. We entered a small, wall stained space which had an overpowering smell of cleaning agent covering up who knows what. The bed was barely adequate and the pillows lumpy. Towels were on the threadbare side. The soundproofing is also non existent and we were awakened by the early risers leaving their rooms and banging doors. The only redeeming factor was a slightly better than average breakfast selection for this level of accommodation.
Time to rethink our commitment to Choice Hotels.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Fran M
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Wow! I've done a lot of traveling and this was officially the worst experience I've had. On checkin, the parking lot was full so I was instructed to leave my vehicle in the middle of the lot. When checking out to catch my plane, still no Parking spot - the entire point of staying here. My options were to miss my plane for a 7 day vacation or leave my keys with staff to park my vehicle once a spot came available. On my return, I found my car parked in a corner under a huge tree and stuck behind a shuttle van. I retrieved my keys on my way to the room. Did I mention the hallways and room smelled like a very old dank apartment building, The toilet rocked on its foundation and the tile grout was black. After a sleepless night, I arose, choked back some complimentary breakfast, and proceeded to check out. I delivered my bags to my car only to discover it covered in tree sap with leaves, tree bits and bird poop covering its entirety. I tried to complain as there was a manager's note in my room asking that we bring concerns to staff immediately so they can be rectified. Instead, I was met with a very defensive woman who initially denied that the hotel was responsible for the placement of my vehicle. I was then informed that she did not have time to survey the mess and the only person who could do anything about it would not be available until 4 hours after checkout. I was afvised the hotel has no toll free number. When I pressed the issue, she dispatched a shuttle driver with limited English to look. He agreed it was bad and referred me to a local carwash (which was closed). I drove back to Canada after scrubbing the windows and lights with a squeegie at a gas station. Stuff was still stuck to my vehicle after 3.5 hours at speeds over 60 mph. Now home, two car washes later, I still have a residue on my car. I will not be back to the "Qualitty" Inn ... Ever. I am surprised parksleepfly endorses it on their website and will not likely rely on their service in the future.

Room Tip: Avoid this location.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank B550
Smiths Falls Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hotel Needs To Be Updated. Close To Airport Highway So Only Ten Minutes To Safeco Field No Traffic. Breakfast Included Was Eggs Scrambled Or Hardboiled, Sausage, Waffles Hot Or Cold Cereal.
Parking Space Was Hard To Find On Site But Free.
Used Hot Wire To Book. Less Than 300 For Four Nights. Went To See Toronto Bluejays Vs Seattle Mariners. Lots Of Canadian Plates.

• Stayed August 2013