“Great place to stay if you are driving to Seattle airport and need a hotel and place to park and sleep” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport

You added Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport to your Saves list
Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2900 S 192nd St., SeaTac, WA 98188 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Oregon, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great place to stay if you are driving to Seattle airport and need a hotel and place to park. The place is kind of dodgy looking on the surface but the staff and cleanliness set this place above other similar looking properties I have stayed at. They have that shuttle to pick up and deliver to the airport. Even though the breakfast was not open early enough for us to use, they went in and grabbed us some yogurts, juice, and fruit to have before our flight. The parking is surrounded by a cyclone fence and the gate is within view of the front desk so we felt relatively safe leaving our car there for a week. They even had coffee available in the evening so after our return flight I was able to fill up for the 3 hour drive home.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

After a nightmare at another hotel, I stayed here while in town to visit my grandmother who was ill in the hospital. Upon arrival the lobby was very clean and even smelled nice. The front desk clerk was extremely busy and since I also work for a Quality Inn and Suites, I know how crazy things can get so just because the guest service agent couldn't jump up for me I wouldn't find it to be a cause for complaint. The hotel is older though it seems some rennovations have been made or are currently in the works. My room was small but clean, no hairs in the bathroom which is a huge plus for most travelers. The beds were comfortable, wifi was fast, overall the room was well maintained. The General Manager pulled me into conversation and was very nice and professional. He seemed genuine when asking me about how my stay was and that was before he knew I worked for another Choice Hotel, so that is another plus.

After hearing some not so nice things about this property from travelers, I can say honestly that my experience was good and I suggest that people find out for themselves as I did.

I would stay here again!

Room Tip: I was in Rm. 239, if you have alot of luggage ask for something close to lobby as it was a long hall...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Petersburg, Alaska, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

My family has stayed at the Seatac Quality Inn several times and appreciate the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. They have an excellent breakfast and shuttle service. It's nice to see friendly faces when you go to the "city" from a small town. We will stay there many times in the future as needed, I'm sure. Thank you, Quality Inn.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

This was my second in a few weeks using this hotel. I must say, the service is greatly improved. From the bellman "Tom" who took care of my needs, to Cecelia, who checked up on me, to the new manager( wow, he is a tall man) who dropped everything to take by bags to my room when I checked in. The manager was even pouring coffee, asking about our stay the next morning during breakfast. This hotel is going through a transition as the hotel is upgrading the hotel by installing a new elevator, as well I saw the new king beds that the hotel was installing at their hotel.I was on the 3rd floor. My room had a pillow-top mattress, and it was so comfortable - nice improvement! The manager mentioned me that the hotel is dedicated to " new level of service". I look forward to his new improvements. Thank you to Tom, Cecelia, and to the new manager, you made my stay pleasant. I will be back.Keep up the good work.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Lake Country, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

We missed a connecting flight in Seattle so the airline put us up in the Quality Inn. It was not a pleasant experience. It took 45 minutes for the van to come and pick us up. It drove right past us the first time...didn't even slow down to see if people were waiting. After several phone calls to the reception (who couldn't have cared less) the van finally stopped to pick us up.

The rooms... horrible.

Our rooms were so cold we ended up grabbing all of the bedding off of the 2nd bed to use on the one we were sleeping in. I turned on the heater and had to shut it off because the smell was so bad. My associate and I had adjoining rooms and both of us ended up doing the same thing and sleeping with our heads under the covers to try and stay warm.

About 5am all you could hear were people walking around above you... and it was so loud. Really bad floor creaks and you could hear every foot step. I have travelled all over the world and stayed in some pretty nasty places, but I just could not believe an airline would put their passengers in this place.

There are much better places to stay near the Seattle airport.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

I stayed here two separate times in September. The first night I arrived on a late flight, just spent the night and left in the morning. I did get a pillow top mattress on the top floor, which was very comfortable. The bathroom was a bit small and the TV wasn't that great, but it worked good for one night.

I stayed a second time on my trip for 4 nights in a row, and this time received a nicer room. The TV was a 32in Flat Screen TV, and the pillow top mattress was very comfortable like the first time. This room was cleaner as well, and the staff was very nice during my stay. The breakfast in the breakfast room is good, has a big variety of food including eggs and sausage which were good.

One issue with the hotel is there is no elevator, so if you have a 3rd floor room (which I would recommend) you will have to carry your bag up a flight or two stairs. Some of the rooms on the ground floor appear to have no view at all. Other then that its a pretty good deal around the airport.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room on the top floor to avoid a room with no view.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Renton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

We needed a place to stay for an airport shuttle. We had a rental car form the airport to get around town, so we checked in, then took the car back and then called the shuttle to return us to the motel. The man was a little late since he had been delivering people to various restaurants in the area: what a service for all! It is rather an large property and they wer enot busy. We stayed, had a nice breakfast and then took the shuttle back to the airport for our flight. Yes, we would recommend this: it is an excellent Quality Inn stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!