“Better than average airport hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
PRIDE and Joy Package
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
“Better than average airport hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Arrived to see lovely completed renovations. Our room was comfortable and mostly quiet. We had some very active neighbors. Dinner at the restaurant was outstanding as was the bartender. Indoor and terrific pool complex. Short shuttle ride to airport. A definitely excellent airport hotel.

Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Chicago IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I stayed here 2 nights for a meeting. The meeting room always felt warm while the hallways outside were cool and pleasant. We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant both evenings as well as both mornings. Ordering from the lunch menu and a simple a la carte breakfast, rather than the buffet, made all my dine-in meals delicious and affordable. Guest room fine, quiet but a bit of a hike. I did not face the pool.

• Stayed July 2014
Rocky R, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
thank you for staying with us and the helpful feeback
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have spent 3 night here over the last 7 weeks. Friendly reception staff who are always ready to help. Lounge bar staff are either super too or rude. Beds are good but this time I did get a few bights. Free internet is good enough and works from most inside ground floor rooms, premium internet is quick but not quite fast. Great food and a wide range of beers, bottled or on tap. Reliable airport shuttle and only 40 minuets from the cruises ports. Walking distance to a 7-11. Super pool, adults only after 9pm. Main moan, no fridge in rooms. Best points, food and reception staff.

Room Tip: Go for ground floor inside as the lobby internet works in the rooms.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
thank you for staying with us and the helpful feeback
Southampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was a very good stay at a particularly good airport hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff, good food, a lovely swimming pool and comfy beds make this hotel a real winner. Rooms are a little worn out but to be honest being tired from the flight I wasn't really bothered about this. Would certainly recommend.

Room Tip: Better to have rooms on the outside of the hotel as the ones overlooking the pool were a little nois...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Corona del Mar, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Nice hotel by the airport, friendly staff, great pool, good restaurant and lounge. Stayed for the location and the pool, indoor pool, kids loved it, 10 minutes to airport, they have a shuttle, but it doesn't take you to the front door, you get dropped off, elevator up or down (I forgot), walk across, elevator again, and then you are at check-in. Weird, but workable. It's older, needs carpet in hallways and paint, but for an airport hotel, it's really good for kids. And they can get their Slurpee at 7-11 across the street.

Room Tip: It seemed most of the rooms face the atrium/pool area, but they have a tower, too. Ask about what i...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I am so happy I will only be staying here for one night! Yes the rooms are clean. The beds in our room are uncomfortable and extremely worn down. They charge for everything, I mean everything! Who charges for internet these days! Since I had to pay to use it, I figured I would take the time to write this review. Parking is $25 a night. Our room is tiny, hardly any room for more than two people. This is an airport location and they charge an additional charge to take you there, seems a little unconventional. The charge is small but it is the principle, its seems like they just want to nickel and dime you. Very unhappy with all the additional charges.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Lindsey K, Front Office Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Armida G.,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We always like to have guest feedback to ensure that we are continually improving our service and what we are providing to our guests. I will bring up your comments to our team to address. I am sorry that you were not expecting the extra charges, we do try and be very upfront with any extra fees which are all able to be located on our website. Once again, I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay and I hope in the future we will be able to regain your trust.

Lindsey K.
Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The lobby area along with the bar and restaurant were very nice, but once I got into my room I was hugely disappointed! It was completely rundown and the bathroom was so small that you had to stand to the side of the toilet to open the door. I would say there was only about 2 feet between the toilet seat and the door. The shower was the smaller size you would find in old hotels, not a Marriott! This is not your high standard Marriott, they should probably call it whatever their cheapest brand name is. We stayed here because we had an 6:00AM flight, so it worked for that purpose.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Good Morning NJMTravelTexas,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. I want to say that I am sorry that you were not happy with our rooms, we do have an older building which does have some constraints on the room sizes. Though we should be coming up on a rooms renovation soon which will help make our hotel more modern and appealing to you. I hope you will consider us again in the future and do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can assist you in any way.

Lindsey K.

Been to Seattle Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!