“Excellent customer service” 5 of 5 stars

PRIDE and Joy Package
Ranked #9 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
“Excellent customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were there for the Monsters of hip hop convention. The hotel had enough staff on hand to make everything run smoothly with a large amount of people. We had dinner in the hotel restaraunt. Our server Blue was very kind and accommodating to our needs. Another lady who was bussing tables was also very helpful in finding me a place to plug my phone in while I was dining there.
The ladies in the gift shop were also friendly and timely while getting my coffee. The atrium/ pool area is beautiful. It makes you feel like you are on a tropical vacation.

• Stayed October 2013
dhayden, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for writing such a nice review of our hotel. It is always fun to have groups of families come to the hotel with the dance groups that we host. I will be sure to give Blue the accolades, she is Awesome! Thank you for your business and I hope that we get to host your family the next time your in the area.

359 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel is very close to the airport and very convenient to catch a early flight. What I found very convenient of this hotel is that I could return my Hertz rental car here and not have to go the the rental car center.

The club floor lounge had a very nice selection of evening snacks and the room was very nice and large.

Next time I have to stay in Seattle I am staying here

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking your time out to review our hotel. I greatly apprecaite your business, and am happy to see you were able to enjoy the options that we offer here in Seatac.

Miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Spent the night at the hotel for an early morning flight home. The lobby and service was great but the rooms are very small. The bar and food was good as well. I would recommend a high floor, in addition they have a shuttle bus to the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I know that you have choices in your travels and appreciate your giving us your business. I hope that we get to see you on your next trip out.

Honolulu
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Next to the airport with a shuttle but something happens after 12:01am- find out, if coming in late. I was going to get a car at the hotel which was a better deal than at the airport. Had a bit of time finding the lift and room. Breafast was oatmeal, seems that was best thing to eat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I apprecaite the time that it takes, and your patronage to our brand. Please come see us the next time you are in the area.

Regards
Send, Surrey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed here purely for reasons related to car hire admin. We wanted to hire a car in Vancouver and drop it off in Las Vegas three weeks later. For this we were quoted $8400!!! By taking the car from Vancouver and dropping off in Seattle 4 days later, then picking up another car the following morning and dropping that off in Las Vegas we saved $6500. So we chose the hotel purely because it had a Hertz desk on site. It worked out perfectly. We drove in, dropped the car in the car park, checked in and collected a fresh car on our way out the next morning. As a bonus, the room was large, well appointed and quiet - even though it overlooked the pool area which other reviewers found to be noisy. The onsite restaurant was also good with excellent service - and a surprisingly good wine list.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We have a great partnership with Hertz and more and more people realize the value that it proposes from the airport property. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and our Food & Beverage. Please come see us next time.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

First, let me say that the inside do the hotel is absolutely beautiful. You forget you are next to the airport from the inside bar area. The room was nice, just a standard hotel room. My room did smell like stale cigarette smoke, but it wasn't bad, just that it had been there. Shuttles run on time at every 15 minutes to the airport.

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I apologize that you had to deal with a smokey smell as we are a non smoking facility. I am sure that on your next trip you will have a better experience.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Convenient Marriott near SeaTac with an airport shuttle. Friendly staff throughout the property. Decent fitness room. Guest rooms were clean and comfortable. A good choice for a quick layover in Seattle.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing inward to the pool. I had one overlooking the service road and could hear the...