“Excellent Airport Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Airport Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Great place to stay when needing an airport hotel. Extremely comfy beds and an airport shuttle that leaves every 15 minutes. A good Starbucks-style coffee bar for the morning. I highly recommend this hotel. Wi fi in the lobby, too. Very relaxing lobby with a nice fireplace.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
dhayden, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Glad to hear your experience went as expected at our hotel. Thank you for taking your time out to post a review. Enjoy your holidays.

Best Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had a very early AM flight out of Sea-Tac, and this hotel worked perfectly. Free shuttle to the airport every 15 mins, starting @ 4AM. Well-appointed room, comfortable bed. One quibble: the heavy duvet (meant to be a luxury) was much too warm. We ended up turning off the heat in the room, but it was still too heavy to be really comfortable. Still, if you need easy access to the airport, this is a very convenient and pleasant way to arrange it. N

Stayed December 2012
dhayden, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I am sorry that the duvet was too much for your comfort. For your future visits, we do have lighter blankets for those that request them. Although that is a rare request we have alternative options avaiable. I hope that we get to see you the next time you fly in or out of Seattle.

Belo Horizonte, MG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

What a great experience I had while I was a guest there! First of all I didn't choose this hotel, my company did. I stayed 5 days there and really enjoyed it. My room was big and comfortable, very clean, amenities were nice (from a well-known cosmetics brand), shower was good and food was delicious. Staff was kind and friendly, from receptionists to dining room servers. Food was really tasty, I had all meals there (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and really enjoyed it. There are a few good options for food and the price was also OK. They also offer a free shuttle to the airport and to a huge shopping mall not far from the hotel. There is also a swimming pool, a coffee shop and a small gift shop inside the hotel. I could keep going about how amazed I was by the services they offered and how great the whole staff is but I guess you already realized by now how satisfied I was as a guest, right? :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the review of our hotel. I especially apprecaite the pictures. Thank you for taking your time to do all of this work. It is great feeback and recognition for my team. And we hope to see you next time you come back to Seattle.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is terrible. The room was tiny, outdated and it had no fridge. The pillows and towels smelled gross.And at about 9:30 you can still hear the noise from the people at the pool. Everything is also extremely overpriced. The coffee shop, restaurant, oh and there's a $20 parking fee by the way. Don't waste your time or money on this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
I am sorry that you left with this opinion of our hotel. The comments about the smell of our linen is not something I hear much of, but it is great feedback for my team, and I will look into it. I am sorry that you felt that we were overpriced. More great feedback, but I assure you we are competitively priced in our market. I hope that your stay does not keep you from using other Marriott Hotels in the future.

Regards
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I spent one night at this Hotel as I was waiting to catch an eatly flight the next morning. I found the rooms to be quite nice and the hotel has a few dining options. In addition, the Marriott lounge is well stocked and has a lot of variety for both breakfast and for snacking. The valet service picked me up at the rental car center and then also drove me to the airport the next morning. This is an ideal hotel to stay at if you are travelling through the Seattle Airport.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for posting of your experience at our hotel. I appreciate the time it takes, and the comments are always great for me to bring to my staff. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Please some see us again the next time that you are in the area.

Boise
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I arrived at this hotel late. I entered my room and found it smelled like mold. I contacted the front desk and they had me move.

I was given a spacious room in the inside corner of the hotel. I noticed some water damage on the ceiling but didn't think much of it (BIG mistake). I was awoken at about 2a by the sound of dripping water. At first I ignored it but it kept getting louder. I turned on the lights and a near flood was coming down from the ceiling. It was a nightmare. I contacted the front desk and they had me move to a different floor. But this didn't take place for quite a while as the bellhop was bringing the keys. I was not happy. I would not recommend this hotel as they made poor attempts to make up for the inconvenience.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the feedback on your stay. It is very valuable information for me. I am sorry to see that you had that experience at the hotel. Things happen once in a while outside of our control, but we should be able to recover from them, and still make a guest happy. We obvioulsy didnt pull that off with you. I sent you a note to your ID. If you had time I would highly apprecaite the chance to speak with you.

Honolulu
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We chose the Marriott Seattle Airport hotel for the location and the concierge suite (Platinum member) because we were arriving on a late evening flight with a bunch of young children. It is close enough to the airport that you can walk from the terminal to the hotel in less than 30 minutes. There is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during most of the day. The light rail terminal is located mid-way between the hotel and the airport and very convenient to get into downtown Seattle. Access to the freeway is a couple of blocks away. The staff was very helpful from the hotel shuttle to housekeeping to the concierge suite. They went out of their way to be helpful every time. We rarely saw anyone in the pool. The hotel restaurant had very good food (ate their twice). Always busy at the bar. The rooms were average size, but the bathrooms were on the small size as only one of us could be in there at a time. Water temperature fluctuated in the morning. Big flat screen TV in room. The beds were comfortable with nice linens.

Room Tip: High floor, facing away from the airport for the least noise.