2. Good, fast room service
3. Nice LG HD flat screen, good channel selection (not your typical 8 million ESPN channels - actual variety here)
4. Free shuttle every fifteen minutes to and from the airport at convenient times
5. Starbucks coffee in the coffee shop (that's actually open till 9p) but see notes in "Bad Things" about the shop
3. Hotel amenities
4. In room amenities
1. Unbelievably overpriced coffee and gift shop with a pushy staff. Pints of Ben and Jerry's for $10? Seriously? Candy bars for $2.99? Avoid it if you can.
2. Cleanliness is just okay;should be better for a Marriott
3. Weird layout of this hotel. Not that easy to navigate your way around.
4. $12.95 for internet. Why do hotels try to charge for this these days? Bring your own and save money.
5. Small room. Not recommended for long term stays. You'll get claustrophobic.
Would I stay here again? Nah. Better choices available.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac Airport Hotel
- Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac Airport Hotel Seattle
- Marriott Seattle
- Marriott Seattle Sea Tac Airport
- Seattle Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Seattle Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.