“Great accomodation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SeaTac Crest Motor Inn

Save Saved
You added SeaTac Crest Motor Inn to your Saves list
SeaTac Crest Motor Inn
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   18845 Pacific Hwy South, International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Ranked #34 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
Trino, Italy
“Great accomodation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Near the Seattle Tacoma International Airport, I spent two good nights in this motel; checki-àin and check-out very fast, silent rooms also if near the Hwy, free WiFi and a pc station disposable (if non occupied) near the desk.

The first night I reserved online the room, the second night (one mouth later) I didn't reserve and I found free only a double queen size room: the maximum amount I pais was 66 $, very cheap and very good!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

67 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Portland, Oregon, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We ended up staying at the Seatac Crest Inn motel because, as others have said, there were no rooms available at that time. We did not expect this place to be lovely. And that was ok. First, the good things: It was fairly clean; the AC did work; the mattress was ok; the bedspreads matched 

The bad things: We had to ask the desk for a clock in the room. He was very rude, but did finally give me a clock; the sheets were old and didn’t even fit the bed; the frig was plugged in, but didn’t work; we ran out of tissues after the 5 that were in the box; the so-called continental breakfast was Costco muffins sliced into three pieces and bad coffee; the hair dryer fell off the wall; and the cherry on top of it all: We stayed two nights and they didn’t clean the room after the first day.

Suggestions: An extra box of tissues under the sink, a hook on the inside of the bathroom door.

Needless to say, we will not stay in this place again. We would have, in an emergency such as this was, if the folks who run it took any pride in their motel/inn. They really don’t seem to care at all. It is sad.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tallahassee, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Close to the Sea Tac airport. It's not in the best neighborhood, but I guess that's what you get for the money. Staff was very pleasant. The room was bare, no frills. Again, that is what I expected from the ratings and price. What I think is unacceptable, even for a cheap hotel, is a room that smells of cat urine. The staff tried to accommodate us with a few sprays of Frabreeze, but would not switch our rooms because "it was too late." I found the bathroom and the beds acceptable, but not excellent. The stay was okay. I think you could do worse, but also better.

Room Tip: I don't know if any one room is better than another, but ours smelled of cat urine. Staff was re...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
South Daytona, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This place was a dive! Myself and my wife after missing a flight and having no luck finding availability at other hotels near the airport we were told this motel had vacancy by the neighboring hotel who saw their sign showing vacancy. It was late and seemed like our luck turned for the best with them sending a shuttle for us. When we arrived the entry / Lobby area was nothing fancy but desk clerk was polite. We were very tired and eager to get to bed. The room assigned was #204.The door had marks on it as if being pryed open from outside with a crowbar or something. When we entered our jaws hung open in disgust...the couch was stained, there were holes in doors that resembled fist holes. There was also a hole in one of the walls.The carpet was filthy and did not appear to have been vacuumed in quite awhile especially along walls and under bed. The floor creaked in several places under carpet and tile in bathroom. The linens on bed were very old/worn.The towel that was hanging in bathroom had about a 4inch hole in it and was really worn out. They were securing the front windows with a wooden stick...The lamps were not plugged in and the shades on those were water stained! I actually looked under this bed and it was awful.... pillows on bed looked like deflated pancakes. Everything about this room scared us. Back window latches had screws missing on locks. The craziest thing was the deadbolt did not even have a hole for bolt to latch into securing the door!!! So you could not secure the door. I went back to demand they make it right and find another room worthy of even sitting in. The young man at desk said did you use the room, because after 10 minutes as stated on receipt there are no refunds or changes! I demanded that he make this right! Conveniently there was another room near lobby inside that was nicer and cleaner but plenty of disappointments here too. Wallpaper peeling in bathroom with several poor repairs to walls around shower. very noisy air conditioner fridge was warm inside and was heating up room so much that we unplugged it. Was scared to think of what the stains were all over blanket on bed. We had a horrible nights sleep here due to everything loud creaking from ceiling with people walking around in room above us, and bed was pretty uncomfortable too. They did give us an extra set of wore out pillows. have never seen such lack of pride in cleanliness, or maintenance of a property. I would pay the extra money for a ride further from airport to not experience this again. Place needs a complete overhaul! I would never recommend this place and have already shared my experience with family and friends and now those who are wise enough to take us serious when we say don't go there...This was the low of our honeymoon.

Room Tip: just avoid this place!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Renton, Washington, Usa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Of course I didn't expect a three star hotel but there should be a lampshade, at least one picture on the wall, a toilet seat screwed down so it doesn't slide when you sit, and the floor in the bathroom should be scrubbed clean. There was something stuck on the wall in between the beds and the room stunk of some cheap lemon spray that took hours to air out. We had to leave while it aired out. I thought the mattress was OK, but the pillows had seen better days. It isn't worth the money.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the first floor so you can air the room out.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Fernandina Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was by far the worst hotel experience I've ever had. The parking lot was dark, the outside of the room was dark, the bed barely had pillows and blankets. I was steaming mad and did not feel safe either in the shuttle, parking lot or in the room. The agent was very rude and made it worse. My son was afraid to use the bathroom by himself and I didn't feel comfortable taking a shower. Awful. This is below economy grade.

Room Tip: DO not be fooled by the low price. $10 would be too much for this place.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dutch Harbor
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Bad experience, i wouldn't suggest anyone stay there. Cruddy shabby place, these people don't believe in customer service. Pay the extra $10 to $15 and you'll be glad you avoided this hotel... Beside all this bad, the only thing good about this place was it was close to the airport. You get what you pay for, and this place isn't so good...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to SeaTac Crest Motor Inn? Share your experiences!