The first thing we noticed, besides the musty/moldy smell of the room, was the lamp between the beds, which had a long strip of very old ducktape that was used to hold the bulb receptacle on to the rest of the lamp. The bulb and wires were hanging at an angle The light itself was flickering on and off, so we quickly turned it off for the duration of our stay (after taking pictures!). The glass in a ceiling lamp had obvious stains where water had leaked in, and the electric outlet that the heater/cooling unit was plugged in to had no cover, showing bare wires.
The fridge was unplugged when we arrived, and when we plugged it in, we discovered why - the door wouldn't stay closed, making it useless.
There was no tissue - we used toilet paper. The carpet was worn and tattered, and the bathroom wall had stains on it that looked like old mold stains. The volume and the on/off functions of the TV remote didn't work. They generously provided us one whole plastic glass, but no alarm clock, and a phone that had blank buttons - no way to tell what button to use to call the desk, call out, etc.
Once outside the immediate lobby area, the entire place was old and worn out - I normally don't mind, as long as things are clean and well maintained, but they weren't at all here at this place.
Adding insult to injury, we were charged $79 for a double queen room that was advertised on their billboard and website as being $59. When I questioned that rate, the desk clerk checking us in literally laughed and said "but all the hotels are full". The morning clerk said it was because "... we checked in after 6pm." Seattle was in the middle of a bad snow storm, and the airport had closed. Other motels, including the one we'd originally reserved, had lost their electricity; so because rooms were scarce, this motel added an extra $20 because in essence, they could.
STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! (I took more pictures, but unfortunately the memory card on the camera was full, so they didn't save - enjoy the lovely sights! ;-)
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.