“Seattle Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Indianapolis, United States
“Seattle Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Absolutely the best hotel experience in recent memory. Much, much better than Marriott's Courtyard product. Very impressed with the facility, staff and service.... the complimentary breakfast was excellent as well. The rooms were much better than I expected -- nicely equipped and decorated. For the money, I am certain I could have done no better elsewhere. Next Seattle trip, I will be at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

RSHA19672013, Regional Director of Operations at Hampton Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and great feedback. We appreciate you and value your business. Look forward to seeing you soon again.

Hampton Inn - SeaTac Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I spent three days at this Hampton during a 2.5 week 7,000 mile trip and of all the hotels I stayed at, this was by far the cleanest with the best staff. From the Front Desk staff to Housekeeping, every employee I encountered went above and beyond in their efforts to ensure a pleasant stay
Very Clean, well maintained property, good hot breakfast, staff was impeccably mannered, (this coming from a Nashvillian is saying a lot, I'm accustomed to friendly people,) Good location, (nice little lake nearby for walks,) Good mexican food nearby (las palmas, yum!) and even found a great local bike shop within walking distance that LOANED us bikes to ride on a nearby greenway.
I was impressed with the stay, and would definitely stay at this property again without even shopping others. Best hotel stay of the entire trip, regardless of price, highly recommend!

Room Tip: I was in 343 near the stairs....zero traffic past my door at night and was able to pop down the stai...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
RSHA19672013, Regional Director of Operations at Hampton Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a rewarding note. My team and I are absolutely thrilled and truly value your business. We look forward to welcoming you soon again !

918 392 7700
Draper, U
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

My 17 year old son, three of his friends and I stayed at this Hampton Inn after skiing in Whistler. We had ski bags and lots of luggage. We had two rooms which were reasonably priced and included breakfast. I had to return a rental car the evening we arrived and the Hampton Inn sent a free shuttle to the rental car area to pick me up at midnight. The next morning the Hampton shuttle driver loaded all of our gear and took us to the airport. From check in to check out the staff was very friendly. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is good. Free wifi is also a plus. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
RSHA19672013, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your stay, value your feedback and thank you for your kind business. Look forward to seeing you soon again !

Alaska, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Overall this hotel was very good value. The rooms were clean. Shuttle service was prompt. The complimentary breakfast was not so great. This was my fourth stay at this hotel. I will stay here again for very short stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being our repeat guest. We continue to improve and do better with our breakfast. We value your feedback and thank you for your business. See you soon again!

Vancouver, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We ended up here due to a cancelled flight out of SeaTac on Alaska airlines (due to weather). Alaska Air gave me the name of two hotels, but they were not highly rated on TripAdvisor. So, I called this property instead and let the employee of our situation and was given a reasonable rate of $79 for the night. We used the shuttle and didn't have to wait but a few minutes...I understand it runs every 15-30 mins from the hotel. The hotel was about a 10 min ride from the Alaska terminal. In the morning I called the front desk to work out a ride to the airport, which also went well. Our stay was (too) short, as we got there late and had to leave early the next morning. I did like the room, which was what I would call a King executive room. They had a grab-n-go bag in the morning for breakfast, which was good since we didn't have time to sit down to eat. A nice place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind & thoughtful comments. We appreciate you and value your business. My team and I appreciate your feedback which helps to better our services. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Spent the one night here after our Miami flight and the hotel is amazing. Very close to the airport.

Rooms are spacious, clean and very well put together.

The breakfast buffet has something for everybody and the coffee is really good.

You also get free wifi which is always good. Overall a very good hotel.

Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and great feedback. We appreciate you and value your feedback.
Look forward to seeing you soon again.

Bremerton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I spent one night. I was flying out in the morning and it was so convenient to be close to the airport. Great service, comfortable, clean room, and great breakfast starting early and completed at a great time. The front desk people were very efficient and helpful. They also suggested local restaurants that they would provide transportation to and return.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

206-878-1700

Been to Hampton Inn Seattle Airport? Share your experiences!