“Average hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport

You added Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   19333 International Boulevard (Old Pacific Hwy S), SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
A TripAdvisor Member
“Average hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2004

Stayed here two nights during september, on the 8th and the 24th. That because of arriving and departing to and from Seattle airport, and as part of the holiday deal we had.

The hotel is average, nothing special. Rooms are not small and clean. Carpet is old and not really clean and not too many tv channels available.

Staff seems not always interested and breakfast is ok, but nothing special.

If you want to stay one night close to the airport it is ok, otherwise find some other place to sleep.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Dover, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2004

I was part of a group that stayed here from 7/15/2004 to 7/18/04. The rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast had many choices like eggs and sausage. Management was very nice and knowledgeable. If you intend to stay in your room a lot, don't go here. This hotel is a member of the Lodgenet program and has only 12 channels and movies for $10.95. The location of this hotel is only 3/4 of a mile from the airport and it is under the filght path of incoming planes. It would have been nice for a pool but one can't have everything. Overall, this is a nice budget hotel near the airport.

• Stayed July 2004
Elba, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2004

The only advice I would give regarding this hotel is to pay for your stay using cash rather than a credit card and take photographs (or make a video) of the condition of your room before leaving the hotel. We stayed at this hotel two separate times during the month of December 2003. Both times my family really enjoyed our stay, and found the hotel staff to be friendly and accommodating. Everything went so well that I would be thrilled to give this particular business a review grade of five (Excellent). Unfortunately, I am forced to change this review grade to a three (Neutral) because of one unsavory experience... Our second stay was a few days after Christmas. We stayed for one night, then traveled onward to a different city for a few nights before returning home. Upon my return home I discovered that, without my knowledge, Clarion Seatac had added a $50 charge to my bankcard without my permission. After over a week of contacting the hotel, I was finally able to speak to the manager and ask him what the charge was for. He told me that I was being charged for damage to the room. My family and I thoroughly inspected the room before checking out so as not to leave any of our personal belongings behind. In the process of examining the room, we also made sure that our used towels were in the bathtub, sheets and blankets were pulled up from the floor, and that any garbage we had was contained into one area. I asked the manager why he did not notify me prior to placing the charge on my bankcard and was told that it is not hotel policy to contact a customer in that situation. What if that unexpected charge would have caused an overdraft on my bank account? He did not care about that possibility. Nonetheless, to take my money without contacting me first is nothing more than THEFT. I also requested photos of the damage since we were being charged $50. His reply was that photographs are not necessary as long as someone on the hotel staff witnessed the damage. My response to that was that it would behoove a staff member to back up his/her employer in a situation such as this. As for a witness? Our family inspected the room before leaving the hotel, so I have witnesses to the condition of the room as well. It has been over a month and through my bank and AAA, I am still trying to get this incident corrected. If the law did not require me to return to the same city where the theft occurred, I would take this matter to Small Claims for resolution. It is a matter of principal and acceptable business practice. Due to the unprofessionalism of the hotel management a review rating of three (Average) was given. We may stay there again in the future because my family really did enjoy that hotel. Still, one can be certain that I will adhere to the advice I recommend for others at the beginning of this review.

A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2003

I was disappointed in the quality of the room we stayed in. I always choose comfort inns when travelling. This particular room smelled so bad it actually made us nauseous. I had to get spray room deodorizer and spray in the hall and room. After spraying the air duct and drapes the room was bearable. The bathroom wall was stained and the wall paper was starting to peel. This room needed major attention from the maintenance staff. The desk staff were as always helpful and friendly.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport

Address: 19333 International Boulevard (Old Pacific Hwy S), SeaTac, WA 98188
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Hotel Class:2 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport Hotel Seatac
Comfort Inn And Suites Sea-Tac Airport
Comfort Inn Hotel Seatac
Comfort Inn Seatac
Seatac Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.