“Shabby, poor quality dump!” 1 of 5 stars

Seatac Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   17108 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
A TripAdvisor Member
“Shabby, poor quality dump!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2005

The other two replies must have been written by Seatac owners or their relatives, which stayed there alot while I was there. The place is very shabby, smelly and as for dinning, there wasnt any! Stale muffins. I felt very unsafe, lots of drunks and druggies kept banging on my door. Prostitues also are there. Police come often to check on things. Its like staying at the Inn in Psycho!

Stayed August 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2005

I came to seatac on a vaction with my family. I was there for about 1 week. My room was cleaned everyday. There was alot of television channels so my children were happy. There was also a computer in the office which had a very fast internet connection. The staff was great. The dinning was quite delighful. I am not a very wealthy person but I got a room which was like was was staying at the double tree hotel. My family and me had a great time in seattle.

Stayed August 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2005

Sea-tac inn has very clean rooms, it is cleaned every day. The employees were very helpful. I felt very safe everything was great. The shuttle service was right on time. There was also a computer in the office that i could use any time, it had very fast internet. I had a very good night sleep it was very quiet. There was also a valet service which was very helpful. The best part was the price $33 daily.

I recommend seatac inn for everyone.

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business
Joisey - the Corruption State
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2005

Used Orbitz (a mistake) to find a "2*" (hah!) hotel near Sea/Tac airport. Promised a non-smoking room at a too-good-to believe rate at this lovely property (conveniently located I will admit).

Pretty much a dump, the kind of place 4 college kids would stay in, and trash, on the way to spring break. Trouble is, I got there after them.

Checked in at 10:30 PM and, guess what!?, no non-smoking rooms! Locks on the doors worked (thank god), shades barely covered the lower part of the window and the soap was still in the paper wrapping. Fixtures worked but were rusty and missed parts.

The only reason this dump was rated 2* in Orbitz is that they offer "complimentary" shuttle service to the airport - 1 mile away. "Continental breakfast" was 1/2 box of doughnuts at the front-desk where I returned my keys. Not quite Fairfield/Hampton Inn.

A 1* motel at a 1* price. Just don't expect more.

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business
Victoria, B.C.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2005

It was a pretty scary place to stay by myself. Owner told me my room was close to the desk so I would be safe. The shuttle driver just threw my bags outside the door and left. Never again.

• Stayed May 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2005

I wouldn't go back to this place ever again. Hotel needs major renovation.
Furniture, beddings need serious upgrades. Bathroom tiles are gone 10 years ago. Staff was very helpfull, airport shuttle was on time and price was OK, but never again. Thank you!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2004

My car was stolen from their lot when I parked it there for a week after staying overnight (and the place is horrible) and the best part was that they still charged me for parking. Needless to say, I would caution anyone contemplating a stay at this joint to think again.

Been to Seatac Inn? Share your experiences!