“Lunch with a view” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Overland Park, Kansas
“Lunch with a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Enjoyed a nice lunch of cod and shrimp. Everything tasted good and the service was quick. There is plenty of seating and most have a beautiful view of the Roche Harbor. I agree with Jessica F in that you come to expect to pay a little more for things in a resort area. I was with my 16 yr. old son and believe kids of all ages would be welcome. There is a lot to see or maybe a short walk around as you wait the short time for the food to be prepared.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
“Lunch on the harbor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Had a nice view of the harbor, the food was brought out to us and it was tasty. It was a bit pricy but then again, I think most restaurants in a touristy area just are!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Port Hadlock, Washington
“Don't miss the fresh donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a sunny lunch here which was suburb!! We also bought fresh donuts in the AM and they are not to be missed!!

Visited April 2013
Dallas
“Mmmm, hash browns!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had breakfast here early on the morning of our whale watching cruise. I had their veggie skillet. The vegetables and spinach were perfectly cooked (not overcooked and limp) and the hashbrowns underneath were perfectly crispy. Even the salsa was good (something I didn't expect up here in the Pacific Northwest).

My husband had the pancakes with local berries, which was something I almost ordered. He promised to share some with me but I was so occupied with what I had ordered myself, by the time I looked up he had practically licked his own plate clean.

Next time I'll order the pancakes...except the veggie skillet was so good...it's a real dilemma.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“Great views and kid friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate here as soon as we for to Roche Harbor. We ate outside on the deck/dock because we had our dog, but with the nice weather I think we would have done so even if he wasn't with us. Good food- everything from lamb burger to fish and chips. You stand in line to place your order and they bring the food out to you. Friendly waitstaff. Even though they were packed, our food came out quickly. Can't go wrong for a casual meal here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere