“Love this hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Richland
“Love this hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times and have never been disappointed. We always get a room with a view of the river and the park. The rooms are comfortable and clean......some things are a little dated, but its worth it when we can sit on our deck with our morning cup of coffee and look at the beautiful view! We have had the breakfast buffet each time and have been very happy with the variety and quality of food. The service has always been excellant as well. We are planning many more trips to Richland this summer and will definitely be staying at the Red Lion Hanford House!

• Stayed March 2013
Elke S, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the glowing review! While we can't take the credit for the beautiful river views and location adjacent to the city park, we will graciously accept your praise of the great food and excellent service provided. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Take Care,
Elke ~ Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Im not much of a traveller but I thought I would review this one.
Pro: nice rooms, clean rooms, easy access, good location, nice view, pleasant atmosphere, low rate, decent breakfast buffet, wifi, cable tv, balcony
Con: older establishment, poor tv reception, loud doors

Nothing major but or the age it showed... my bath door was worn out/chipped the bottom two inches, moldy/black grout in bath, uly green carpet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Missoula, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at the Red Lion Hanford House in Richland, WA on our way to Portland. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful, made us feel right at home! The property is well maintained and kept very clean. The room was nicely decorated with a comfy bed. The hotel has a restaurant overlooking the river, and is also close to other restaurants and stores. Wi-Fi was bit slow, but not too bad. Overall it was a very nice place to spend the evening.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have stayed here NUMEROUS ocassions. It is a pleasant hotel near the river with lots of parking and fairly close off of the freeway. The front desk gal was sweet, although she neglected to mention the breakfast buffet upon our check-in. No big deal, though, since we have been there prior. Tons of area to go for a run or walk your dog. Very pretty near the water, especially if the sun is shining!
Really like the "courtyard" rooms. Lots of space in those rooms and access to the courtyard is very nice. I love that there is a separate sink and huge counter area outside of the bath, in those rooms. My only suggestion would be to update the color scheme in the rooms and hallways.
But, overall this place is a fine value for the money. Great for families (& pooches too!)

Room Tip: Go for a courtyard room, or if you prefer a river view room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Spokane, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I travel to the Tri-Cities quite a bit on business and have always had a very positive experience. Rooms are nice and clean; the staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good and reasonable.

If I had one wish to make, it would be that the computer in the business center ran a little faster!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

On a recent trip, my flight was diverted to Pasco, WA, due to weather. The airline put me up in the Red Lion overnight. The lobby--old, outdated, and dimly lit--worried me. However, the desk clerk was pleasant and efficient. The room was pleasantly clean and modern with all new furniture and quartz countertops in the bathroom. That was a welcome surprise.

While I would probably opt for a different hotel closer to the airport if in the same situation again, my stay was not bad and better than expected from my first impression.

• Stayed January 2013
Chelan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Ok so I thought Priceline "Name your own Price" would save me a few dollars on my favorite Richland Red Lion >>>>> NOt >>>the system sent me 20 min away to Pasco though I clicked Richland... I gladly :( rebooked myself at Richland and said I am canceling Pasco knowing I paid twice but well worth getting the hotel I love!

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House? Share your experiences!