“Priceline booked me to Pasco not Richland” 5 of 5 stars

Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   802 George Washington Way, Richland, WA 99352   |
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Richland
Chelan
“Priceline booked me to Pasco not Richland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Ok so I thought Priceline "Name your own Price" would save me a few dollars on my favorite Richland Red Lion >>>>> NOt >>>the system sent me 20 min away to Pasco though I clicked Richland... I gladly :( rebooked myself at Richland and said I am canceling Pasco knowing I paid twice but well worth getting the hotel I love!

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Chelan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was clean and welcoming. Loved that they has beautiful Christmas music playing over the speakers in the court yard.

Our favorite hotel to stay in when we come to visit our kids and new grandson.

Thank you to all the amazing staff!

• Stayed December 2012
Laguna Beach, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Their breakfast was amazing. And the hotel is very clean. The front desk Agent her name was Breanna and she was very helpful and extremely friendly. Our stay was the night of the 12th and they had a big group in town. Something to do with boat racing. And the staff could have been very overwhelmed but they had great smiles on their face. A very pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Older hotel, but very clean. My room was updated with new furniture and everything worked well. The front desk service was fine as well. They do close the dining and bar area early if there are limited patrons, so get a bite and drink early just in case. All in all this is a good place to stay in Richland.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed here for a meeting over in Kennewick at the convention center. It worked out well with the airport transportation and the meeting arranged transportation to the convention center. The hotel was clean and nice. The location was good and we enjoyed being on the river. The staff was pleasant and very helpful.
I recommend it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Our reservation was made with a friends and family stay rate and I felt like I was at the inquisition. I've used the F&F at other Redlion's and never had a problem. After stepping up to the desk I was asked for my F&F form (hum, never needed that before)... since I didn't have that, the desk person proceeded with the questions "what's the managers name?" Since my daughter works for RLH and not me I said What I thought his name was "what's the phone number there?" How should I know, I don't work there, "can she fax me the form?". "Here I'll just have you fill one out". After this wonderful interaction we proceeded to our room which was probably viewed much more critically by me because I was less than happy by my front desk experience. The room smelled stale and musty. We had one mini shampoo, lotion and bar of soap. I decided to have tea (of which there was only one) only to find no creamer or stirrer. Sigh.... My one opportunity to get away for two days was tarnished by my less than stellar front desk reception. Why would you treat an employees family like they were trying to rip you off by getting a F&F rate? We won't be back, there are 2 other RLH in the area.

• Stayed August 2012
Elke S, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Thank you taking the time to provide feedback. While the company does require that you present an iStay voucher at check-in, it should not feel like an inquisition if you don't have it. We certainly could have aquired the necessary information with a simple phone call to the other property after we got you settled in. I am sorry that it was not handled better and I can certainly see how it would tarnish your first impression. I sincerely hope that we get the opportunity to serve you again in your travel needs. When you get the chance for another weekend away from it all, please contact me directly and I will personally handle your reservation.

Take Care,
Elke ~ Operations Manager
Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The Red Lion is the best of the hotels on George Washington. Slightly more expensive but has a fantastic river view (riverfront rooms are more expensive). Reception people are quite helpful and accommodating. Breakfast is worth having, if for nothing else than the morning river view.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House? Share your experiences!