“Huge Margaritas” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Annapolis, Maryland
“Huge Margaritas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Portions and drinks are large. Prices are reasonable. Taste is just average, though.

Better off going to Chapala Express.

Visited September 2011

Kennewick, Washington
“Okay Mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I usually only go here if someone else wants to. There are a lot of better Mexican restaurants in town to choose from in my opinion. But there is nothing wrong with it. Go if it is convenient and you want Mexican.

Richland, Washington
“The place didn't quit hit the mark”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Me and my wife were seated right away. I didn't have time to look at the place when our salsa and menus were placed on the table. I started looking around to check out the place, since this was the first time we had been there, and seen the place looked dirty. There were remnants of food on the wall at the table we were setting at. Our waitress was very good at taking our order, and she knew what Mexican beer I wanted when I only came up with half the name. It only took five minutes for our appetizer to be served, and It was very good. The beer I had ordered was what I had expected, but my wife's blended margarita tasted like they had poured in a can of fruit juice and forgot to add the tepuila with very little blended ice. We got our entree in ample time. My tamale, enchilada and rice was very good, but the beans were too salty.

They need to clean their walls better and take care of their outside vegetation.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We were greeted with a smile, and had great Mexican dinners and excellent margaritas. Serving sizes were generous, the food was authentic Mexican with a SE Washington flare. I'm looking forward to a return visit.

Visited June 2012
Conifer
“Very mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Best Patron Margaritas were fruity and weak. One of the two salsas was good, but the chips were boring, prepackaged quality and the food was bland.

Visited July 2012