“Unique delicious pizza. Great service.” 5 of 5 stars

3027 Duportail St, Richland, WA 99352
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 133 Restaurants in Richland
Kennewick, Washington
“Unique delicious pizza. Great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We ate there soon after they opened and the pizza was OK. We decided to try them again and this time it was spectacular! The pizzas are unique and very much gourmet style. They have a great staff. Great service. Loved it and we will be back.

Baker City, Oregon
“Different”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

To begin with we were sat immediately, but no one came to give us any service for almost 15 minutes later. During this time we realized how uncomfortable the chairs were and ugly the building was. The service, once we finally got it, was great. My husband and I each ordered pizza and soup for our lunch. I had the shrimp Diablo with chicken and mushroom soup. He had the pizza with potatoes on it and tomato soup. Both pizzas were good. The center of mine was soggy though. The tomato soup was a bit sweet tasting which was weird to me and the mushroom chicken soup was bland.
Probably won't go back.

Richland, Washington
“Horrible decor and noise, value makes it average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We ate here but will probably never return. The amount of wine they give you in a cheap glass for a lot of money is unreasonable. The decor is horrible with cheap seats and loud noise. The pizza is pretty good but we just can't justify the cost for a return trip. The servers are all young. I didn't see any server over the age of 30. Seems like they wanted to hire tattoo-sporting individuals to detract from the horrible ambience. It's the only artwork in the place! YUK!

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kennewick, Washington
“I want this place to succeed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I really want this place to succeed but it is niche food at a high price. The owner is always there and the staff is really outstanding. I had a ham and cheese sand which (half) that was blah but the spinach sand which was excellent. I had tha margarita pizza the last time and it was good especially with the Tsunami porter. As the weather turns nice they will have outside seating. The lunch offer is probably the best but you can't walk out of there for less than $20. Which might actually improve you experience since Walmart is a block away.

“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I decided to try Stick & Stone for the first time on Friday night. We had heard that the pizza was good but the service was lacking, but decided to give it a go.
(My husband worked in the restaurant industry for 20 years, and we feel that in the tri-cities the service in general is somewhat lacking.) We arrived at around 7:00 on a busy Friday night, we had to wait about 10 minutes for a table, which I consider to be completely reasonable. We found the service to be both quick and friendly. The pizza arrived quickly as well. So for us, no complaints at all about the service.
Since it was our first visit, we decided to each order a pizza, instead of sharing,, so we could try more than one. We ordered the Tri Carni and the Pesto w/ Chicken. They were both delicious.
We will be back for sure.
Note: Several previous reviewers commented on the noise level of the room, I personally did not mind this at all, as It gave the restaurant a friendly, busy vibe. I can see how it could be hard to carry on conversation at a large group table though.

• Visited March 2014