“Rude People and Outdated high price rooms” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Prospector Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Republic
Prospector Inn
You added Prospector Inn to your Saves list
979 South Clark, PO Box 1098, Republic, WA 99166   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Republic B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Rude People and Outdated high price rooms”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2006

Prospector Inn Republic WA

Me and My daughter and my grandson of 2months old was on are way back home and we passed this Prospector INN both thinking we were so tired that we should stay the night at this place. I went to the door and ring a bell the lady came out and said hello and I said how much is your rooms she said come in and let me see. After I told her how many she said almost 80.00 for 2 queen beds and she said that is all she had also no smoking room. I said wow that is pretty spending and she said what you got me up for no reason and she was very rude. I said no no that is fine my grandson and daughter are tired we will pay what we have to. I was so tired as well.
The carpet was very old and out dated and the old walmart bedspreads needed changed long ago and the floors really needed cleaned badly. She was saying that she has to pay over 140.00 a night in Tri-Cities for a room and I said yes but they are clean and well maintained rooms and then I said have a good night. Also her Idea breakfast was muffins and coffee the best part of the motel was the outside because the inside was the worse.

I will never stay there again and hope I never see her in Tri-Cities because like she said us Tri-cities people are just rude and over priced.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2006

Wow, what an unexpected treasure! Wonderful 2 diamond AAA property, fully unexpected in the north mountains of Washington state. An extended continental breakfast with delicious raisin bread and fresh brewed coffee to start off our day was delightful. After a day of exploring we relaxed in the jetted oversized jacuzzi. A definite place to return.

• Stayed January 2006
Seattle, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2005

The rooms are clean and have all the ususal amenities. The inn provides a decent complimentary continental breakfast in the morning. Depending on your political views, you may find yourself responding (positively or negatively) to the framed photos and other items in the lobby supporting the current administration.

• Stayed September 2004

Been to Prospector Inn? Share your experiences!