“best place in town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Northern Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Republic
Northern Inn
You added Northern Inn to your Saves list
852 S. Clark, Republic, WA 99166   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Republic B&B and Inns
seatac
“best place in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

We just love the Northern Inn we have stayed there the past 7 years with our kids. We have stayed at other places in town, but nothing compares to the Inn. The owners are great and full of suggestions on places to go. We love the stone rose sight for digging fossils, gold panning in nearby sherman pass and swimming at the local watering holes at Curlew lake and Swan Lake. The Inn is in walking distance to a great Mexican restaurant and several stores. They even have a birg house out front that looks just like the Inn, by kids love it.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
CoeurdAlene
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2009

I have been staying here for the past few months on business trips. I have stayed at other places in the area as well. This is my favorite by far! The rooms are large and CLEAN which a super plus for me. The staff is very receptive to my needs when I am in town and very courteous. A+++++ in my book. They also have a large conference room available to accomodate meetings and training for anyone in need. It is centrally located as well so I can walk to resturants, grocerie store, pharmacy etc....

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Tacoma, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2008

I was taking a business trip and had no clue what I was going to end up with being a small town but to my surprise this place was great! The service was amazing as the owner was very passionate about making sure you were happy as the customer. The room was spacious with a microwave and a refrigerator. The price was very fair and best of all the bed was comfortable. I will be staying there again when I travel to that part of Washington.

• Liked — Great value and great service.
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Pacific Northwest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2007

We enjoyed our one-night stay at the Northern Inn. The owners were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean, with a refrigerator and microwave, which was convenient. The beds were comfortable -- just the right firmness. Good water pressure in the shower, and very clean bathroom overall. We were on the ground floor and wondered if we would hear noise from the parking lot, but with the fan on in the room, we didn't hear anything from the outside. Several restaurants were within walking distance, as were shops, a bank, groceries, hardware, and just about everything else in town. There wasn't a place to hang clothes in our room, but that wasn't a big inconvenience to us.

• Liked — convenience and cleanliness
  • Disliked — a window above the door that let in light from the parking lot
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2006

We showed up late on a Sunday evening. There are 3 motels in town. The first one didnt have room for a family of 4. They were nice enough to call the Northern for us. They got us in without a problem. The room was clean, beds were comfortable and the microwave and fridge were a nice extra. The owner was very nice, as were the pets in the lobby. My kids loved Patches the calico kitty. The little bars of Pams homemade soap were a nice touch.

Thanks for a great nights sleep!

The following morning we looked for fossils at Stonerose. I highly recomend it.

Stayed July 2006
Richmond, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2004

We were tired after a long day of driving in the wind & rain & were planning on just sleeping on the side of the road, then the sky opened up, sun came out & we drove into this wonderful little town of Republic!
We stayed at the Northern Inn, the staff were very friendly, the large room had a fridge, microwave, tv & best of all ..accepted our dog! :-) I t was probably the nicest place we had stayed at during our several day road trip through AB, MT & WA. Great value for the price!
They also recommended Esther's Mexican restaurant just a short walk away, the best Mexican food I've had in years!! (huge helpings,.. we only ate 1/2, & had the rest for breakfast the next day)
There was also a fossil collecting place down the street, unfortunately we didn't have time to dig.
We plan on going back again & doing a circuit of all the old towns in that area of WA.

Been to Northern Inn? Share your experiences!