“Funky..Dirty and dated!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Washington
“Funky..Dirty and dated!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I didn't enjoy this place. It is funky in a bad way. Dirty and dated and oh my! There are lots of great place to eat in Renton I would go to them. Yes the portions are big but why is that such a big deal in the USA. I would rather have good food that is one meal size then a pile of OK food. Go to Melrose Grill or the Red House.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Bowen Island, Canada
“HUGE SERVINGS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We were staying at the Comfort Inn in Tukwila which has no food service. The desk clerk suggest STIR as they would deliver.
Ordered BBQ pork spareribs...not too many but very tasty. Also had Egg Rolls....why do restaurants only offer 3 or 5.....why not two?
For main courses we had Phad Tai with shrimp and the Butter Chicken Curry. You only need to order ONE entree if there's only 2 of you. The servings are H U G E !!! There was an amazing amount of chicken in the curry....not quite the same with the number of shrimp with the noodles but it was so tasty regardless.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Renton
“Awful customer service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We tried calling in to place an order for delivery and the gentleman placed me on hold for 10mins. I decided to hang up and call back thinking maybe he forgot about me. The same man answered the phone and asked me to hold again and said to me were really busy or do I want to call back later to place my order. I was astonished that a restaurant would ask me to call back. His tone was rude and sounded like he was ordering me around. He could of been more polite. Needless to say I did not place my order nor will I ever call back to order from these rude people.

Visited April 2013
Tallahassee, FL
“This restaurant needs help---”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

First of all, the food was quite good. But I had to get past the dirty dishes that I had to have replaced. Looked like dried egg on them. We did not go back when we returned to the same area the following week. The owners may need to have an over-haul of their service and atmosphere.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Absolutely delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My family has been going to Stir Restaurant for years and we have loved each and every item we've ever ordered. Some of our favorites are the chicken lettuce wraps, the beef with broccoli, the kun pao chicken (and the kung pao shrimp),the juicy prawns with honey and walnuts, and the fried ice cream egg rolls. The only reason I have given four stars instead of five is because the restaurant is a little tired and could use a facelift. If you are going for a good meal, though, this is it!

Visited December 2011