“really "not" terrible” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Kirkland, Washington
“really "not" terrible”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very good food and pretty good service. Fairly priced for the quality of food. Try the corned beef and cabbage and treat yourself to the fish pie. Be warned though that the atmosphere is authentic, but very worn and the bathrooms need some "attention"

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Great Irish Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Terrible's Beauty had delicious food (that came out quickly) at a reasonable price. It truly has an Irish atmosphere and is very spacious for large groups of people. We definitely will be back when we're in the area.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ocean View, Delaware, USA
“Truly an Irish Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Late lunch with daughter, grandchildren and son-in-law who live in Renton. First visit for everyone. Great atmosphere, food, drink and staff. Will go again when in the area for sure.

Visited January 2014
Kennewick, Washington
“Great Irish Pub in Renton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Everyone in our party of 5 were happy with their meals. The Rueben was the best, as was the halibut and chips which we had Northwest style. Good clam chowder and the soup of the day was creamy red pepper and it was excellent. The peach pork chop was the star of the show, served with potato cakes and cabbage. We would come back! Friendly and efficient service and I liked the music!

Spokane, Washington
“Better the Last Time, But I am STILL Coming Back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I hate here twice before, several months ago, and was very happy with everything. This time, it was just OK. I really do like this place and think it is well-managed. This was a Wednesday evening at 5:30 (Happy Hour) and the place was very busy. Before 6:00, local draft beers were $3 and a reasonable selection of appetizers (typically $9-10) were $5.

My friend ordered a Buffalo Wings appetizer. There were 5 wings (a buck each, but during "Un" Happy Hours, would be $2 each. I'm pretty sure they weren't pheasant wings. They came with the obligatory blue cheese dressing for dipping, plus a strange bowl of diced celery salad in mayo. Maybe OK for one person, but just a little weird.

My friend also ordered a Jamieson's on the rocks ($8.50) and a "seafood medley" (came in a bowl, mixed with pasta ($17). He said it was good.

Being cheap, I ordered a $3 beer (OK, two of them) and the old standby, Shepherd's Pie. The Pie was a mixture of beef, gravy, peas, and carrots, topped with mashers, then with what was said to be an Irish cheese, melted/toasted, but which tasted more like Parmesan. There was ALSO supposed to be a topping of "champ," which is a coarse puree of green peas, oil, and garlic, I think. That was missing, but I let it go.

I did not care much for the Shepherd's Pie. Just didn't have the filling consistency I like. On a previous trip, I had the Fisherman's Pie. It was MUCH better.

The prices were up a bit (except for Happy Hour), but the service was very good. Even though I wasn't crazy about my meal this time, I will return.

• Visited October 2013