“Love this place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Seattle, Washington
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I'd give it a higher rating but sometimes the service can be slow. The friendliness, beer and food selection on top of live music totally makes up for it. The staff does do their best to keep up with the group. A must do is brunch on the weekends (with live music) as well as trivia nights on Thursdays.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Trivia nights are fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

We go to ATB every Thursday night for Trivia and dinner with friends and family. The waitstaff can't be beat, and the food is fantastic. Rotating desserts are to die for. I have a family member that comes to town every few weeks for work and since we took him here on a Thursday night, he makes a point of telling us he has to do trivia when he is here!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Very Good Food, Brew, and Music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Our friends took my wife and I here and all of us had a great time. It was a Saturday night around 7pm and they had a duet playing Irish songs. My wife had the stew and I the Sheppard’s pie. Both were served in a cast iron pan right from the oven. Portions were a little small only because it tasted so good we wanted more. It was busy and the service was slow. It looked like there were only two waiters for the whole top floor. The top floor is open in the middle and looks down at the bar area. Parking is limited, which is normal for a downtown pub. I believe it would take very little effort on the owners’ part to have me change my rating to excellent. More waiters, more food, and more music. Just don't change what's important: taste, pour, and vibe.

Riverside, California
“This place is so much better than the irish pubs at home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Both my husband and I got the shepherds pie and we ate so much we had to take a nap. The meat wasn't ground beef but stew meat and everything else on it was just as yummy. I am drooling just thinking about it. Also our server had a heavy hand on our drinks which was a plus. It did take awhile for our food to come out but well worth it

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Renton, Washington, United States
“Bad service, cold food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

I looked on this site yesterday for a recommendation for a restaurant in the Renton area. I saw the rating for this place and it looked good. We took some friends with us. We gave ourselves an hour before a movie to grab a bite to eat. After our order was taken we waited an hour for our food. (So much for the Movie). While we waited we were not even given refills on our water. When the food got to us my bangers and mash with cabbage was cold. The ladies had the Sheppard’s pie which was hot and tasted good. I was also surprised to see they did not have potato soup. We did not order drinks and thought that may have been the reason for the poor service. The group next to us got better service at least for their drinks.

• Visited January 2012