“Best Mexican food in Renton and awesome customer service.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 277 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Mexican
“Best Mexican food in Renton and awesome customer service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I've been enjoying the food and customer service at La Fuentes for over 15 years. The Pollo a la Crema is the best I've ever had and their salsa us fresh, favorable and spicy. The customer service us excellent and the staff is always friendly and helpful.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Great food, friendly service, great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have been going to La Fuente for 5 years or so, and love it. We used to go to another Mexican restaurant in the area, which was also good, but after 15 years of going there we never felt particularly special. The very first time we went to La Fuente, we felt like we were appreciated, and they were sincerely glad we were there. Our server, Carlos, who takes care of us almost very time we go there, always makes us feel like we belong. And the food is killer! I usually order the Cancun Platter, which has red snapper, shrimp and chicken with some veggies in some sort of white sauce and smothered in really good cheese. But I don't want to give the impression that this is like those generic Mexican restaurants where the serve "OK" food buried under gobs of cheese. This is quality food. And by the way, the Cancun Platter is huge! I always order it with a to-go box, and take the rest home for lunch the next day. My wife loves the fish tacos, much of which also ends up going home in a to-go box. The drinks are great (try the Cadillac Margarita!), and the salsa is awesome. Carlos usually sends us home with a pint of the salsa as a bonus. Bottom line, great family friendly Mexican restaurant, excellent value!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Enjoyable & affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have always enjoyed this place. Good food, and within my price range. Was fun for a work group, as they were quick & a casual environment.

Visited January 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Although it's ran by the...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2008

Although it's ran by the same people, I prefer the La Fuente in the Renton Highlands on Sunset. I don't care much for the one on the Petrovitsky. The staff & management are very nice, courteous and customer service oriented.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Their salsa is tasty and...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2008

Their salsa is tasty and has a good kick. The food is good too.