“Excellent Meal & Service” 5 of 5 stars

425-271-7042
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Marianna Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 280 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South 3rd street
Kent, Washington
“Excellent Meal & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Party of four ordered different meals...everyone raved over their meal--veal, rigatoni, and ravioli, and salmon.

Visited June 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fabulous waiter - hit or miss food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The restaurant has a lot of hard surfaces and was noisy and it wasn't even busy on a Tuesday night. I can't imagine what it would be like on a busy night! The place was very nice nice with white linens and a fabulous waiter who was attentive.

We had lasagna, chicken picatta and rigatoni with sausage and mushrooms. Let me first say that most of the pasta dishes do not say what time of sause they come with, that would seem like basic information for a pasta dish. I started to ask and thought I would let them surprise me - I like all sauce (so I thought). The chicken picatta was excellent. The lasagna was horrible - tasted like burnt canned chille and the lasagna was a very few pieces of pasta covered in sauce, it didn't even look like lasagna (usally you can see the layers). I believe the rigatoni had the same meat sauce, but because it was very lightly sauced, it was okay.

We told the waiter that the lasagna wasn't good and we didn't want to take it home. We didn't make an issue of it or ask that they take it off our bill. He went and checked with the manager and removed it from our bill. Because he was so fabulous and went out of his way for us, I would eat there again in a heartbeat. But, I would question the sauce, preparation and presentation of any dish that I ordered.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kent, Washington
“Great food down my street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My daughter lives in Chicago. When we visit there are any number of good restaurants within walking distance. Well guess what, in Renton we have two of the best in the Seattle area right down my street. Marianna has extremely high quality Italian food. They serve a limited menu of gluten free pastas but any one of them is terrific. Service is good and usually no waiting to get in. Great selection of the best of Italian wines as well. I'll talk about the other best of Renton on another review.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Renton, Washington
“What a pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife had a coupon for this restaurant so we decided to give it a shot. From the outside it didn't look like much, but the inside was very nicely decorated. I had no problem finding several options I'd like on the menu and both my wife's and my meals were tasty and reasonably priced. The waiter was prompt and water glasses constantly refilled. Should I have a need for Italian food in the future I'll definitely return.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sequim, Washington
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

We ate here last night (5/15). The waiter was wonderful and helpful. At his suggestion we tried the beef carpacchio. It was beautifully presented and delicious. My husband had one of the pizzas which he enjoyed a lot but I was so happy with the most perfect spaghetti carbonara I've ever had that I didn't even notice. Lol. Seriously an outstanding experience all the way around.

Visited May 2014