“Great PizzA” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
seattle wa
“Great PizzA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is my kind of gourmet pizza. Really good value and very tasty food. The location is in Downtown Renton. There is parking and it is almost across from the Farmer's Market.

Visited October 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Too much grease”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Picked up a takeout pizza and found it too greasy for this occasional heartburn sufferer. The menu did look good. Maybe we just ordered the wrong pizza, and I'm sorry I can't remember what we got. I just remember I couldn't eat more than a couple bites.

Visited December 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“You have to get the stromboli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The only thing I've had at this restaurant is the regular stromboli (pepperoni) but it is wonderful. And HUGE! It's definitely enough for 2 with some to take home. You have to try it!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle area
“tartalicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Decent fresh salad and pizza better than the most of the more popular thin crust pizza restaurants in the area. Not a bit of sogginess, fresh ingredients and cooked perfectly. Both times I've eaten there I've had a piece of delicious tart for dessert. Today was Pear Frangipani. Previously it was Peach Blueberry. Husband had the cappuccino gelato which was very good but the savory lemon/basil cookie served with it was divine. Service friendly and very attentive but not overdone. The only disappointment was the wine. It is generic - lots of varieties, but you don't really know what you are going to get.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Flower Mound, Texas
“Not bad but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went to this place based on trip advisor reviews. I'm in town for one night and went to the Smoking Monkey about 8:30pm on a Thursday night. The place was dead, one other guy at the bar. I ordered a bear, a salad and a pizza. I sat at the small bar as is protocol for a solo male. There was a creepy guy behind the bar that moved very slowly and was eating fried chicken. He handed me my beer. Then my pizza arrived and I asked about my salad. The waiter had forgotten about it. So salad was delivered shortly. Pizza and salad were ok. I had the Smoking Monkey pizza. I certainly could have done worse but for the price and considering no one else was being waited on I would have expected better.

• Visited May 2013