“Best Thai around!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best Thai around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place is great! Friendly staff helps out with menu selection and if you can't find something you like, they will make something custom for you! Service is fast and comes out piping hot! Lunch crowd should be the key it's good! Packed, daily!

• Visited June 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I'm admittedly picky about Thai food. In this case, I can't even comment on the particulars because it was unrecognizable as Thai food. I ordered chicken Panang and it came out as a clear broth that tasted of the old mushrooms and beans that filled the bowl. Far from anything remotely like curry. My companion's food looked equally gross and they didn't even finish a quarter of it before stopping.

What's shocking to me is that I chose this place based on its rave reviews. There must be specific dishes that they do well because my Trip Advisor peers have never let me down like that before.

Dine at your own risk and let me know if you have a different experience.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hawaii
“Delicious food, very friendly place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and recommend this restaurant. It was clear that there are many regular customers. The staff members are very friendly. It is in a small strip mall. Don't expect anything fancy or atmospheric.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Their fried rice is amazing! Mai and Boon always remember my order and they're so friendly! My family has taken me to their past 3 restaurants and they have always been great!

• Visited August 2013
Seattle
“We go here on a regular basis. Followed them from their past two restaurants!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Our family loves it here. Their vegetable Phad Thai is amazing! Chicken potstickers are perfect. They are crunchy and tasty. Their Pho is very flavorful and the small (regular) size is huge. My husband loves the chicken don. They will cater our order to what we like (no mushrooms for me, extra mushrooms for my son, etc.)
I love how Mai andsanitymiscellaneous Boon remembers our order and our kids names. We have made many stops here to bring food home. Very worth the money.

• Visited October 2013