“Great food, be prepared to wait during weekends” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 276 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Thai
ludwip
“Great food, be prepared to wait during weekends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food is always delicious here and the prices are reasonable for thai food. Usually, I order the pad thai (very safe choice, but very good), the salmon curry, or drunk noodles when I want something spicy. The only thing to keep in mind is that during the weekend, make sure you show up early because it gets full on the weekends and if I am going to see a movie at the landing usually I won't have time so I'll skip to a nearby restaurant for a quicker meal. Show up at least an hour early during the weekends.

Visited November 2013

Phoenix
“Thai Food in Renton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very clean and authentic food in the popular Renton Landing shopping area. Love the food and the beautiful restaurant!

Visited June 2014
“Great food! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I would mark this restaurant as a destination restaurant. The food my wife and I had was excellent. The service was good and the restaurant was very clean. We will definitely come back.

“WARNING!! Employees hate customers !!!!! Awful service and food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I usually don't write bad reviews about restaurants but this experience was beyond bad. Yesterday, we went to Renton and we were looking at all the choices we had to take our kids to eat. We saw Thai 65 and we love Thai food so we thought to take our family there. We had been there once before. The service suck!!! But at that time the food was good. When we enter the place ( I can't really all it a restaurant), we had to wait to 5 min even though the place was not busy or full. The greeter was rude. After we had out table my daughter needed to go to the restroom I was looking for the restroom sign and I could not see, I walked towards a door that it seemed to be the entrance to the restroom and suddenly I had this waiter yelling "the restroom is over there!!! Like I knew where I was. The restroom was wet and dirty. When I came back my husband was uncomfortable and he said he asked for water and the waitress only it got for my son and him only. When he asked to bring two more glasses of water the waiter got mad. Oh excuse!! It was too much work for her. We then saw her talking to the manager and he came to take the order. Again not a friendly SERVICE. we took our order, when we got the food one of the plates smelled funny, my soon and husband tasted the fried fish and it tasted awful. We told the waiter and he said " you ordered that fish you will pay for it or he will call the police". My husband said " go ahead I am not paying for this overpriced food that is rotten". He called the police and they said he did not have to pay for it. My husband paid for food that we could not even eat there and when he was about to leave. The waiter said " you are lucky I am at work". Is this a friendly service to you???? My husband called the police. I hope the owner really read this because he is going to loose a lot of customers and never succeed. I expect this from other countries but not from USA. I WILL TELL EVERY PERSON THAT I KNOW HOW AWFUL OF A PLACE IS THIS, people hate working there and it reflects on the rude employees and the awful food. By the way the food that I took home, I ate some of it and today my stomach is killing me. BE AWARE PLEASE READ THIS, this place is the worse I have been. I Wish I had taken a picture of the fish may be health services could of look at it. Talking about health services, after this awful experience I decided to look at the health services website and I found out that every time health services went there they did not PASS!!! That says a lot about their handling food!!! BE AWARE!!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great meal at a decent price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

When I visit my family in the Renton area, this is one of our favorite places to eat. I've been pleased with every dish I've tried there. We usually order our food family-style so we can sample several different entrees. We tried the Thai fried rice for the first time on our most recent visit and it was excellent. Portions are generous so you'll probably leave with leftovers. Conveniently located near the theater so it's easy to do dinner and a movie.

• Visited November 2013