“A stop on your Seattle trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton

You added Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1150 Oakesdale Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle-Renton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Renton
Los Angeles, California
“A stop on your Seattle trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were tired coming from Mt. Rainier and found this place on Priceline. We avoided the extra hour to go to Seattle, and the insane parking charges in Seattle hotels. The room we got was ok, and had excellent noise insulation. They do charge an extra 100$ deposit if you book through Priceline or other comparison sites at the counter. Not an issue for me, and it was refunded within 2 days after my checkout.

Having said all that, if I wasn't feeling tired, I would have definitely driven to Seattle, parking charge and all. Renton is boring, by any standards and it's probably why the price of this hotel is reasonable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, 1 week ago
While our hotel may not have been your first choice, I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It is our goal to provide a clean and comfortable environment for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff here are very helpful and friendly. I stay here off and on when I have to come up to Renton and they have always been more than happy to assist be it overnight or a week. Rooms are good sized clean and have small kitchen unit that works well.

I've had very few issues with the amount of times I've stayed here. The couple I had were minor and resolved very quickly, without complaint and not a hassle. Overall day to day operation is managed well. I'd recommend to anyone for a very affordable and clean hotel for any length of stay.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad to read that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay and that the issues that did occur were resolved quickly. I am thrilled our staff provided you with friendly and helpful service. Your comments will be shared with upper management as well as our staff here at Renton. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I needed a place to stay that was close to a medical appointment and the doctor's office recommended this hotel. I had a clean, spacious room. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. I will return in June for an extended stay after a scheduled eye surgery. I have no doubt that I will feel safe and comfortable at the ESA in Renton.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your positive feedback! I am thrilled our staff provided you with friendly and accommodating service. In addition to enjoying our spacious and clean rooms, I'm glad our location was conveniently located for your needs. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

The room was very nice and the location was easy to find, the whole complex is nicely renovated and everything is well appointed.

There were a couple cleaning issues, though pretty minor. Our room was 314 and the bathtub was very slick with cleaners and the shower curtain and handles needed a thorough cleaning as it had dried yellow substances on them (hoping shampoo). Overall the room vas very clean though. Night staff was friendly and a traveler's tip would be to let them know you need a coffee maker and dishes upon arrival because they become difficult to get if you arrive late.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced and for the dishware miscommunication. Our new corporate policy for our dishware to be 'delivered upon request' is entirely so that we can guarantee your room and everything with it is as fresh and clean as possible. This comes as an inconvenience to some guests and we will find a way to fix that. We will take note of your observations and coach our housekeepers. Still, it is our goal to be as much of a 'home away from home' as possible; we as a team are pleased to know we accomplished this for you. We look forward to having you again in the future.
Moreno Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

I was here for a little vacation trip with my fiancee. We liked it a lot, the room came with a cute little kitchenette Walmarts right down the street so you can get supplies if you wish to cook you just have ask for cooking utensils and they'll bring it up. its a 15-20 minute drive from the space needle and pike market, wasn't a big deal for us we had a car rental and theres a few hiking trails a few blocks away.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, March 26, 2015
Thank you for staying with us! We glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and your stay with us. Our fully equipped kitchens are a bit hit with our guests and we're very happy that you enjoyed the nearby hiking trails. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Belen, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015

We were here 7 months sponsored by the Lung Transplant Program through the Seattle VA Medical and U of WA. Our stay here has been very pleasant and the staff is great! We are now on our way out of here after my husband's transplant 3 months ago. He was well taken care of at the VA and I was well taken care of at ESA Renton. It was great to go shopping and everything is within walking distance. The housekeepers are very friendly and always accommodating with what ever is needed and if they don't have it on their carts will bring it buy to our rooms after they gave retrieved it. Ivan the maintenance man was always willing to fix whatever needed fixing. With the exception of the TV service it needs some work. Doesn't always work and pictures gets grainy. ESA Corporate should also update to ADA standards for those who are handicapped buy putting in automatic doors. We look forward to returning in three months with the same great staff! Thank you Eric and Crew! You are awesome!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, March 19, 2015

It has been a sincere pleasure to have met you and your husband during your stay with us. On behalf of the entire staff, we wish you the best in your recovery and hope to see you again in the near future. I am very happy to see that our shuttle service was exactly what you needed, but am sorry about the TV reception being less than adequate at times. I will pass your positive comments to our staff and forward your suggestions to our corporate office to take under advisement. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Renton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

Great staff and quick to fix any needs. Management really seems to care about you. I would like to see an earlier free breakfast, but I do have to go to work before 5am:( Maybe it's possible to think they may provide it? This is a long term stay and we are glad to call it home.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton? Share your experiences!