“My review” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton

You added Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1150 Oakesdale Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle-Renton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Renton
Chino, California
“My review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It has been a great experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is a great size to stay in. l like that we have a van to take us to the VA hospital. The van will take us to different stores. The hotel is close to shopping and places to eat.

Room Tip: l like the second floor by the entrance. l can look out and the scenery.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for the review of your stay with us! It is great to see that our hard work and dedication to cleanliness and customer service is paying off. Our Airport Courtesy Shuttle is a positive point for our guests and continues to be in high demand throughout the day. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again when you return to Seattle Renton.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, excellent attitude to the customers. When we enter the room, it just gave us the feeling of staying at home( my small apartment ten years ago). So tears in my eyes. I love the place.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your review of your stay with us. It is so great to read that you received such great service from our staff, and that you felt at home while staying with us. The staff and I really appreciate your comments. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

Anelia was friendly and professional and loved her style - she would be great in hotel management someday. Everyone was friendly and there was always someone at the front desk to assist with cards. (Just a note: you need to get better hotel cards as the ones you have demagnetize too often.)

Room Tip: If you are travelling with a pet choose ground level. Its easier to give them breaks.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your positive review and comments about our staff. We are very proud of our staff and your comments about Anelia are certainly well deserved. Still, I apologize that you had issues with your key card. I will be working with our team to ensure this issue is properly addressed. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to hosting you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Cupertino, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

I stayed at ES, Renton for almost 3 weeks and really enjoyed it. They have a shuttle, which picks and drops you to the airport. The property has plenty of FREE parking. Upon arrival at the hotel, the front desk was kind enough to speed up my check-in process and I was in my room fast enough. The room was clean and smelled great. The bed looked good and had sufficient pillows. There was also a sofa bed, with some extra pillows and sheets, in case you have a visitor. ES does not provide room service on a daily basis however if you are staying for more than a week, they perform room service, once every 8 days. The hotel is about a mile away from lots of eating places and walmart. They also provided shuttle service to my work and picked me up too. One issue, I had was with wifi. They do offer FREE wifi however it is very slow. One can always pay more to get faster wifi. Great stay!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, November 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time do post your review. I am so pleased to read that our shuttle service was convenient for you, and that my staff was efficient and helpful during check-in. I am also glad to read that your room was clean and met your needs. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Belen, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

My husband and I are here for a lung transplant. We have been here since July 25, 2014. I appreciate the staff here with their friendly service. It is refreshing to have the staff approachable and willing to help when ever needed. They show they care and are more than willing to meet our needs. I even like to "joke" with the staff and they have a smile on their faces! :-) Even Eric (the manager) has one too! It's like having family around and it helps to have a friendly face when you are so far away from home. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and I really like the little kitchenette. We are able to cook our meals and have the convenience of stores close by. I would like to say they could use some work with ADA in that they have automatic doors for people in wheelchairs, walkers, and oxygen carrying patrons, especially at the front door. Also to put handicapped patrons on the first floor rather than the upper floors in case of fire. When they did renovate the hotel it was great they put a "trash room" on the 3rd floor but they should have put one on the 2nd floor also. The TV service sometimes lacks service because of the weather. That could use some work.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so pleased to read that my staff was so friendly and made you feel so at home during your medical stay. Still, I do apologize that your TV channel selection and available travel guides did not meet your expectations. Your feedback on these issues will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I do hope that in the future, you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014 via mobile

I have had several interactions with the staff at this facility. They have always demonstrated professionalism and courteousness. The kitchen space is the largest I've experienced in a Extended Stay hotel. I would recommend this particular hotel to anyone needing this type of service in the Seattle metro area.

• Stayed October 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
We thank you very much for your kind comments. I am so pleased to read that you found our staff to be so professional and courteous, and that you enjoyed your spacious fully-equipped kitchen. It is so great to read that you would recommend our hotel to others. Thank you again for your positive review. Please consider returning to our hotel if your travels bring you back to our area in the future.
Roseburg, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

My husband and I are here for a lung transplant. We have been here for about four months and will be here for a number of months long. I can not say how wonderful the staff has been. They are friendly, caring and attentive to your need. The shuttle service is great. They are will to drive you to and from place that you need to go. The room are spacious and comfortable. The kitchen is well set up and most of your kitchen needs are supplied plates, cups, and etc. The room is cleaned regular. The only thing that I can complain about is the TV channel are lacking.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us during your husband's medical procedure. I am so pleased to read that our staff was so friendly and attentive, and that our shuttle service was convenient for you. The staff and I are proud to have provided you with a spacious and comfortable room. Still, I do apologize that you found our TV channel selection to be lacking. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton? Share your experiences!