“Best Food Quality” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Seattle, Washington
“Best Food Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I came Seattle for first time and staying in Renton, one day, i was walking towards Wallmart, and i saw one small board for Indian food, first though no, its not in good outlook but i was very hungry and need food, finally decided to go inside lets try today. When i entered in restaurant, it was clean and everything was perfect, i have given the order for Chicken Shahi Corma and Nan, with in a 10 minute they serve with very discipline manner, taste of the food amazing like home food, i was surprise it was a awesome experience for me to getting after long home food in a restaurant in USA.
Entire staff of the restaurant are amazing, their way of talking, attitude, nature and hospitality is one of the best i have ever seen.

Now Spice King is my second home for food, last 1.5 months continue having food their and now they are look like my family members.

Entire staff is doing extremely hard work from morning to evening daily for serving World Class food quality.

The way Spice King going I'm sure one day it will be one of the best Restaurant in the USA. I will every city in US we will get the Spice King.

• Visited May 2014

Ellensburg, WA
“Good Food, Fun Little Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Good food. I had the 1/2 chicken tikka and my wife the bhinidi masala. Excellent food and spiced well. The service was good and quick. We were there for dinner. The dinner prices range from $10 - $15. I'll go back next time in the area to try the lunch menu as it is between $5 - $7. Having worked in India, I was glad to find the food quality - taste, spice, presentation, was what I remember. As has been mentioned, it is a hole in the wall, but many times, like here, it is where you find the best food.

One note - if you are thinking dinner, the market, and therefore the store, closes at 8 pm.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington
“It's Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The negative comments about the parking lot and grocery inside are totally overblown.

Picked up some lunch specials to go. They were okay, but I've had better Indian food. It was mostly rice with a small side of protein and a soft green salad with too much dressing. The meat was a bit too fatty for my preference but the flavor was good. In its favor, the price was right. Not a place I'd go out of my way for, but if I were in the neighborhood and wanted something inexpensive, I'd stop by.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing little spot!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

This was my first experience with Indian food. The staff was very helpful with my meal choice explaining the various dishes. The food came out quickly. Awesome is the only way to describe it. Try this place and don't be detoured by its location. A great place for a first timer that wants a good first taste.

• Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Hole in the wall Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

So we wanted to grab dinner before returning our rental car at SeaTac and decided to try this small little place for some Indian food. So glad we made that decision! Ordered Tandoori Chicken and Butter Chicken with naan and roti. Everything was just perfect, and what we were looking for! As we started the meal, we decided to get a bottle of coke. My husband went to pay for it, but the owner was in no rush at all to get paid for soda. She wanted us to eat the food without getting interrupted. That to me is a subtle way of showing the good customer service! We ordered tea/coffee to go and that was good as well! Definitely will come back here when we go visit northwest again!

• Visited May 2013