“Good price, clean rooms with kitchenettes, free airport shuttle” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park and Fly
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Renton
Surrey
“Good price, clean rooms with kitchenettes, free airport shuttle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very good hotel value! Clean rooms, some adjoining to others. All with full kitchenettes meaning a four burner stove, fridge, freezer, microwave, & dishwasher. Queen size beds in all rooms with pull out couch. Small bath tubs except in handicap accessible rooms. Shower is strong, Speakman shower heads are awesome. Very good room air temperature control from thermostat on wall, which monitors room usage so when you are out of the room, the A/C goes off. Makes for a hot or cold room when you return. Beds are very comfortable. Location is easy to find, just east of Westgate Southcenter shopping mall. Take Southcenter Blvd east, which turns into Grand Ave. South at Lind Ave, hotel is on east side of Lind about a mile south. Easy access to I-405. Free airport shuttle leaves hotel on the hour. Free pick up from airport. Very friendly staff. Free breakfast is less selection than Springhill, Residence or Courtyard. Bagels, cereal, muffins, juice, eggo waffles. Seasonal outdoor pool. I would stay here again if the price was right!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are much larger than other rooms, so ask for these if you can get them. Elevator is at...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bremerton, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

The price of this hotel is always very reasonable. Usually one of the cheapest marriott hotels in the area. I stayed in a 2 bedroom suite, and it had plenty of room. I really enjoyed having the convenience of the kitchen, complete with cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, etc. The living room area offers plenty of seating and is comfortable. The size of both the bedrooms is nice. However, only one of the bedrooms has a TV in it for some reason. The staff was great, very friendly. The man who checked me in even baked me fresh cookies. My only complaint about this hotel is it does need upgrading. The TVs are out of out date and so are the kitchen appliances. This property is similar to the Residence Inn but with a bit fewer amenities and not as modern or upgraded. Definitely a great deal and I would recommend it.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Located south of Seattle and next door to Tukwilla's Southcenter Mall and the Seattle-Tacoma airport, this hotel is superbly located and the price is not too bad either. Entrance ramps to I-405 and I-5 are close by and downtown Seattle and Bellevue are only 14-miles away. But the best part of staying at this hotel are the different ethnic restaurants; Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Mexican and even Hawaiian which are all located within minutes of diving away from the hotel. Other features worth mentioning are the small but full kitchen and the cookies available at the front desk after 6pm.

Room Tip: Stop by for chocolate chip cookies at the front desk after 6pm.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

We didn't stay at this one because we mixed it up with the TownePlace Suites in Kent which only charges $10/night for pet fee. My beef is the inconsistency within same brand hotels. The reason I was told that the Towneplace in Kent charged less is because it is owned by different people and not by Marriott. Why does Towneplace owned by Marriott feel that they can charge $100 for pet fee when 4 star hotels such as Westin, Sheraton and Delta only charge $20-$25/night. If they do a deep clean of the rooms, then maybe they should designate certain rooms as pet friendly. How does the Westins and Sheratons do it? With an added $100 - I can stay at a 4 star and not worry about feeling guilty since TownePlace is hosing me anyways.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Salem, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011 via mobile

One room efficiency suites, close to I-405 with friendly staff. We had adjoining rooms with our family and were able to get to Centurylink within. 20 minutes.

The breakfasts are similar to other hotels: boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, and a muffin. There were eggs waffles and French toast sticks to heat as well.

Simple check in area with pantry type convenience foods.

• Stayed November 2011
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011 via mobile

1. Location is too hard to find
2. When checking in the front desk was too busy talking with co workers
3. Room - ants everywhere.
4. Price is too expensive.

Conclusion. I will never stay again

• Stayed October 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

We recently returned from a two-week vacation and stayed at the TownePlace Suites in Renton the night before we flew out. This was our third stay at this hotel this year. Each time, we have paid $139/nt and left our car parked there for the duration of our trip at no extra charge. Each time I have stayed at this hotel, I have received excellent customer service from all staff, including the management, the front desk staff and the van drivers. The front desk staff and the manager have always gone out of their way to make us comfortable. Once, we arrived late at night and had to leave at 5:00 the next morning for the airport. Eric at the front desk got breakfast items for us to take to the room, since the breakfast area wouldn't open until 6am. He also checked to make sure that we had extra blankets and gave us warm cookies at check-in. During our most recent stay, we had requested a roll away, but instead he upgraded us to a larger room at no charge. On one occasion, I accidentally left my car unlocked and left my Disneyland tickets on the floor of the car. When I called from Anaheim after realizing that I didn't have my tickets, the manager was very helpful. He got the tickets out of the car and offered to send them by FedEx overnight. He also made sure that my car was locked until I returned. I can't say enough about how we have been treated at this hotel. They have earned my loyalty, as I plan to stay here everytime I travel in the future.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to TownePlace Suites Seattle South/Renton? Share your experiences!