“Amazingly French!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India
“Amazingly French!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

What can I say? Good food, nice place, close to the waterfront of lake Washington. You'll never regret having visited this place. Great for dates, business meetings, catch ups and family time. Best for a couple who hasn't gone or for a date in some time and want to reignite the past love.

Seattle, Washington
“Why have I waited? Fabulous place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have been here many times, and each time am amazed at the quality of the food, the nice service, and the reasonable prices. This place has been open a few years now, yet the quality does not seem to have slipped at all.
Went last night and had the best meal EVER!! Wonderful, simple green salad, a chicken fricasee like no other I've ever had (words cannot describe how delicious it was!), and nice service to top it all off.

Definitely an out of the way place that it's worth braving the 405 for (and that's saying something!)

Go, go, go, and let's give this place the business is richly deserve! Hands down my favoriate restaurant in the Seattle area.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Best food we have had in years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is a great choice for a romantic date night. We started with two of their specialty cocktails and they were perfection. My husband and I shared the house salad which was more than enough and had a wonderful Dijon vinaigrette.
My husband had the orecchiette pasta with homemade sausage and he loved it. I had the fish of the day which was mahi-mahi wrapped in parchment. The sauce was so amazing that we asked for more bread to soak it up after we had eaten the quite perfectly prepared fish.
For dessert I had a salted caramel that is homemade and he had the brownie, caramel sauce, homemade gelato sundae. Exquisite end to the perfect meal!
We will definitely be back!

Kennewick, Washington
“Worth the trouble to find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We live 180 miles away but during the past month we have dined her 3 times. It is a little difficult to find. Our gps did not recognize its location. They do have complimentary parking in the garage across the street, park in any numbered spot. It isn't a super fancy place, you will feel comfortable in jeans. The food, the drinks and the wine is oh la la! Bread service is a buck a person but I loved the olive oil they had for dipping. They change the menu frequently, the make their own pastas. I loved their beef bourgionion, the pork chop stuffed with Gorgonzola and Bosc pears and the crispy cherry duck with cashew rice. Save room for dessert, they make their own ice cream. The brownie is to die for with their creme brûlée ice cream and so is the pumpkin tart.

Cleveland, Ohio
“C'est magnifique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This restaurant really is extremely hard to find, even with a GPS, but it's well worth hunting down. We visited on a Thursday evening and it was busy, so I'd definitely recommend a reservation. The restaurant is small, warm and comfortable and the service was excellent, being friendly, informative and efficient.

The menu offered a small number of different dishes, mostly a fusion of French and pacific northwest cuisine and I was tempted by every one of the dishes on offer, and the specials too. In the end I opted for salmon and I was not disappointed - it was the best salmon dish I can ever recall eating, the excellent piece of fish was cooked to perfection and the whole dish was wonderful. Our dessert was delicious also.

This restaurant truly is a find and I was truly glad that I found it! A beautiful place for any special occasion, or indeed any occasion. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Peyrassol Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Peyrassol Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.