Nice room, older but well kept and clean.
Temperature controls are saddly lacking and may not please a lot of people. The instructions say that if the room is too warm open a window and if too cool there is an extra blanket.
On our most recent stay the room was too warm for sleeping so we opened a window and it helped a little (our room was on the north side) but if you face the freeway it could be noisy.
We have stayed here a few times, for the free parking and great shuttle to SEA airport, on holidays and never had a problem.
The front desk is very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Seattle-Renton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Seattle-Renton Hotel Renton
- Holiday Inn Renton
- Renton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located convenient to Sea-Tac Airport, Bellvue, and downtown Seattle. Experienced and friendly staff eager to assist in making your stay at the Rainier Hotel and Conference Center one to remember. The Yankee Grill is located off the lobby, and is one of the areas best dining venues; serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a variety of handmade, delicious, creations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Fareportal , Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Rainier Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.