“Mexican food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Bellevue, Washington
“Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Been coming here forever, the food is is good just depends on what your ordering. The service is very good. They serve adult beverages as well. The seating is comfortable, pricing is also affordable. I normally ordering the sizzling fajitas..delicious

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Great food at great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Very nice Mexican place. They have great tasting Mexican food for reasonable price. Nice place to sit and the staff are very friendly.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best in Renton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our favorite family agreed restaurant. My sons like the huge burritos and I like the Borego. Service almost always fast and friendly. We never hesitate to bring friends and family here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“¡Viva Casa Durango!! Best Mexican Food On The Eastside!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I love going to Casa Durango for lunch & dinner because the food is delicious, the service is fast & friendly and the prices are super reasonable. I've been to just about every mexican restaurant on the eastside and this one is the winner. I am of mexican-american heritage and was raised eating traditional mexican food and I have to say these folk have what it takes to keep me coming back! Check out for yourself...You won't be disappointed. :-)

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Renton, Washington
“Delicious Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We started off with chips & salsa - a couple of times I bit into some very spicy pieces in the salsa (not my favorite). My husband had tacos and I had a chili relleno & tostada combination. The food was absolutely delicious and the portions were huge. The entree was tasty without being so spicy hot, that it burnt my mouth. The prices were reasonable and the portions..... oh my goodness - I had to bring half of my dinner home in a go-box!

They do serve alchololic beverages; however, we opted for soft drinks this time.

The service was the best - they were right on top of our every need!

The restaurant was a dimly lit, quiaint and peaceful. Everything was clean and comfortable. The restaurant was very quiet which we truly appreciated. We ate dinner at 4:00 pm on Saturday night (a bit earlier than usual) and that may have been why the restaurant was so quiet.

I enjoyed this dinner very much. We eat out every Saturday night and I do appreciate eating in a quiet romantic romantic atmosphere.

The corner where this restaurant is located (Sunset & Union in the Renton Highlands) seemed to me, to be somewhat "sketchy" but perhaps I misjudged.

I strongly recommend you give this one a try.

• Visited June 2013