We are from New Zealand and did some research from home on different hotels within close proximity to The Museum of Flight (8mile). Thank goodness we chose the Larkspur Landing in Renton, it was clean, comfortable for my husband & I ,our 5yr old son and 75 year old Dad.
The facilities were great, my son (and father) enjoyed the fresh baked cookies on offer at reception! The staff were friendly and obliging at all times. We had a very comfy bed, and the boys (Grandpa & G Son) slept on the pull out sofa which came with a very thick matress topper which was a nice addition.
We enjoyed our stay so much we booked into the Larkspur San Fransisco too.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Renton/Seattle Hotel Renton
- Larkspur Landing Renton/Seattle Hotel
- Larkspur Landing Renton Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Larkspur Landing Renton Hotel is centrally located near four state highways and the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. This Seattle extended-stay hotel is not far from the Seattle Center & Space Needle, Safeco Field, Pike Place Marketplace and Qwest Field. Boeing's corporate offices are also located just 5 minutes from this Renton lodging destination. At the Larkspur Landing hotel in Renton, WA, vacationers and business travelers alike will enjoy superior service and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Larkspur Landing Renton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.