We stayed here for one night in February before taking a flight out of Sea-Tac. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are well appointed. Our room came with a very comfortable feather bed, flat screen tv, work area and a good sized kitchen with fridge, stove and dishwasher. The airport shuttle leaves on the hour so keep in mind this may mean you have to leave earlier that you would normally or you may have to wait up to an hour at the airport when you return. Its in a great location, close to shopping and took us less than 15 mins to get to Sea-Tac on a Saturday morning. Staff was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Renton/Seattle Hotel
- Larkspur Landing Renton/Seattle Hotel Renton
- Larkspur Landing Renton Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Larkspur Landing Renton Hotel is centrally located near four state highways and the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. This Seattle extended-stay hotel is not far from the Seattle Center & Space Needle, Safeco Field, Pike Place Marketplace and Qwest Field. Boeing's corporate offices are also located just 5 minutes from this Renton lodging destination. At the Larkspur Landing hotel in Renton, WA, vacationers and business travelers alike will enjoy superior service and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Larkspur Landing Renton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.