“Mike was great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel

You added Clarion Hotel to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3700 E Valley Road, Renton, WA 98055 (Formerly Best Value Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Renton
Detroit, Michigan
“Mike was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Mike went out of his way at 4am to make sure my family of very weary travelers were well taken care of. Thank you. The room was very clean, bed was super comfortable, but the best part was the friendly service

• Stayed February 2014
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I will let my front desk agent know you had a great experience. Thank you again, best regards. Ole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
SeaTac, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel has been newly renovated, looks great. Great, friendly staff. Would highly recommend!
I love that they offer a courtesy shuttle. The location is great, pretty close to the mall and restaurants.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Best regards Ole
Auburn, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I travel a lot for work and stay in numerous hotels. I was in the area last week and man I wish I had stayed here. There is a bit of traffic noise from the freeway but the beds are super comfy and there is a fridge and micro in the room! The rates were very comparable and for what you get I will definitely stay here next time I am here. The breakfast looks good and I will see tomorrow. Good location next to the freeway and the mall is only about 10 min away.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are almost finished with the many renovations we have been doing. We look forward to seeing you again.
Best regards, Ole
Williston, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I was in town for the holidays. The location was good, just off 2 main hwys, had a great mall close by and a shuttle to take me there and pick me up. No head ache of driving around and getting lost. They were remodeling on my last stay and this stay the front desk area is done, it looks great. Thanks for the great stays.

• Stayed December 2013
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of your stay, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our shuttle van amenity. I agree the new front desk area has a great new look. Best regards, Ole
Kennewick, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed one night at this renovated and re-badged hotel. We stayed there because of it's proximity to IKEA and the freeway. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable and the staff friendly. Despite being next to a very busy freeway, there was no discernible noise from the traffic. The hotel is across the street from a large cinema-plex, however the restaurant next door was closed. I had planned to take the wife to dinner there that evening and it was a factor in choosing the hotel. The provided hot breakfast was more than adequate and the dinning room was clean, bright and quiet. Despite the lack of a restaurant nearby, I would probably stay there again given the preferred customer rate that I got.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for your friendly response about The Clarion, in Renton, Washington. Please, on your next visit come by the front desk, we have a list of several local restaurants. As well as our shuttle van can drop you off and pick you up for any dinner reservations you may make. Hope to see you soon. Best regards, Ole B.
Renton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I live locally in Renton and I had relatives coming into town. I was very impressed by the staff and so was my family. The breakfast was great, more options than a typical hotel breakfast. One of my relatives has mobility problems and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. Next time my family comes to town, we will use the Clarion hotel. Keep up the great service!

• Stayed January 2014
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your families experience with us. I agree we have a great deluxe hot breakfast, something for everyone. We look forward to seeing you at your next stay. Best regards, Ole
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I've stayed here before but I had to come online to get my review posted. They finally opened the lobby after renovating for I don't know how long but it looks great. Its very clean and modern look and the staff is as always super friendly. Thank you Clarion and looking forward to the new rooms soon.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your friendly review. We also are looking forward to seeing the end results of the many renovations we have been working on. Hope to see you soon. Best regards, Ole, front desk manager

Been to Clarion Hotel? Share your experiences!