“Good price. Conenient location.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel

You added Clarion Hotel to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3700 E Valley Road, Renton, WA 98055 (Formerly Best Value Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Renton
“Good price. Conenient location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Had to stay one night for business. Great breakfast. Excellent food with lots of variety. Clean and well planned room. Had all the conveniences of more expensive places. Would recommend to others for quick stay.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was the first time staying at this location. I have been working in the area for years. Nothing fancy, but the staff and breakfast make it nice. I will definitely stay here when I return. The one thing I would improve is the number electrical outlets near the desk. One in the lamp is not enough.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
clarionrentongm, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for giving us a try and I am happy we met your expectations. We will welcome you back anytime with smiles. We have a great staff and the breakfast choices in our full buffet is a good way to start the day. Thank you for the feedback concerning the electrical outlets. We can always find ways to improve with honest feedback from our guests.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I had to catch a early flight out of SeaTac on a business trip. I googled and found third party site which lead me to the Clarion. Staff was extremely helpful and they all seem happy. Front desk was polite and advised me where to park and to assure that my car was going to be fine stating they also had a security company patrolling at night times. I caught the 4 am shuttle coming down to the lobby to find a driver waiting for me with the can all warmed up. The room was very clean and the bed was SUPER comfy. Over all nothing was wrong or below my expectation. I will see you guys more often, thank you Clarion for the great experience.

• Stayed March 2013
clarionrentongm, Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback! I am happy you enjoyed your stay. You can also book your next park and fly reservation directly from the Hotel. Any of our friendly agents would be happy to set a reservation up with you.
Kelowna, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We booked this using the Park, Sleep and Fly program. We stayed one night then left our car there while we travelled for a week. Room was clean and standard. The shuttle service both to an from the airport was efficient, but if you miss the shuttle by a bit, you will be waiting as it takes a while to get back and forth from the hotel. We particularly enjoyed the shuttle driver - very friendly fellow. Staff at the hotel were pleasant and helpful. Issue is there is very few places around to eat so keep that in mind when booking.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
The parking program is a great program, especially when there is not an aiport conveniently located near your home. I apologize if you had any significant waiting time for our shuttle. I agree we do have a friendly staff and drivers and they work hard to accommodate our guests needs. We only have a few places to eat near the Hotel. The majority of the restaraunts are near our shopping mall. We also provide a shuttle service anywhere within 5 miles of the Hotel. Thank you for your comments and hope to see you back soon.
Hermiston, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Flying out of Seattle is a hassel for us. Finding a place to leave the car for 14 days was difficult. The Clarion in Renton met all our needs. The staff was courteous. The shuttle service was quick and efficient. I chose the Renton Clarion because I wanted a quiet place. It fit our needs. The special plus was that we could walk to IKEA. We also found a mall nearby, what a treat. It was not within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I'm so happy to hear that we could accommodate your needs and that you had a pleasant stay with us. We appreciate your positive comments and invite you back to the Clarion next time you are in the Renton area.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I landed in Seattle around 6pm and was on the hotel shuttle within 20 minutes of calling from the gate. The night shift front desk staff/shuttle driver are excellent, and very responsive. As an example, without complaint they switched me out of a room with weak WiFi. Alex at the desk then suggested rooms that he knew had great WiFi signal and explained that they were in the process of mapping the rooms with the weak signals so that they could work with their vendor to improve service.

With that said, I had to drop two stars for the housekeeping. Room was passable when I checked in, except that it looked like they took a shortcut when it came to vacuuming around the furniture. Also after returning to my room after housekeeping's visit, I found that some of my towels had not been replaced. The old ones were just removed. Also, not that I'd drink hotel coffee, the coffee cups, decanter, and coffee maker looked like they hadn't been used for a while. They were very dusty and the sugar packets looked like they'd gotten wet at some point because they had clumped up.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Gresham, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have business in this area often and have found this Clarion to always be clean and comfortable. It's a basic room with up to date amenities. Hot breakfast is always nice to have and a great selection considering the low price of this hotel for the area. It's only about 5 minutes to southcenter shopping mall, and a theater is right across the street. Freeway access is less than a 1/4 mile away. If you are looking for somewhere near Seattle (about a 30 minute drive)(10 to airport) that is inexpensive, comfortable, friendly and clean, I highly reccomend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Clarion Hotel? Share your experiences!