“Great Park and Fly place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel

Save Saved
You added Clarion Hotel to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3700 E Valley Road, Renton, WA 98055 (Formerly Best Value Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Renton
Bellevue
“Great Park and Fly place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I had a business trip and need to fly out of SeaTac early in the morning. As I was searching online for some option I found out about this great Park and fly package. I saw most of the SeaTac hotels have this package but I wanted to stay little bit farther so that I can feel more safe with my car left alone. Bottom line, I paid same amount of money for 8 days of parking at the airport exchange for 1 free night of sleep which I could sleep more, great hot breakfast, and free airport shuttle. Not to mention the staff was the friendliest ever. I will use this package for all the trip out of SeaTac if I have early fleight.

Room Tip: Top floor away from the freeway
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
clarionrentongm, Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Thank you very much for your comment, it means alot for our staff here. Nothing is better than to hear from our guest that they enjoyed their stay with us and loved our staff service. We try harder everyday to get better. Again, thank you for your compliments and we will look forward to seeing you in near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Anacortes, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here the night before an early morning flight. The shuttle service to and from the airport was timely and everyone was very friendly. When we got home from our trip my husband could not find his iPad. The last place he remembered having it was in the hotel shuttle, but this was 24 hours later. He called the hotel but was already sure he would never see it again. We were both shocked, and so pleased when the hotel had the iPad! They worked with us to get it shipped back. We will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
clarionrentongm, Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review. We do try our best here at the Clarion with our service. We hope that you did receive your Ipad as it was before. Again, thank you for your kind review and hope to see you guys back with us in the near future.
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during last Christmas holidays. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and available at any time whenever I need them. The room was clean, and the bed was comfy. Free internet access was so fast. I could use a shuttle to the airport and to the subway station going to Seattle downtown. The breakfast food and coffee were good. And, I can't forget the sweet cookies in the lobby. Next time, I will definitely choose this hotel because all these services were provided at a reasonable price.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Squamish, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

I like the location and the decent room rates. Their breakfast is one of the best we've encountered. Large eating area, well stocked and staffed full time. The rooms are basic but nicely maintained and very clean. Based on a previous I asked for a room in the middle of the hotel on the ground floor so that noise from the nearby highways wouldn't be an issue (and it wasn't). Long trek to the airport but any hotel in Renton is similar. Candy bowl on the check-in counter was a nice perk.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Walnut Creek
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012 via mobile

I don't travel as often but when I do, my decision making in a hotel is based on value and price. According to tripadvisors reviews, Clarion had an overall positive score, so I gave them a shot. Rooms are of the highest standards in cleanliness, set-up, decor, and facilities available within the room. The staff are super friendly and professional, and when I mentioned I had forgot some of my toiletries, they went above and beyond and gave me complimentary toothbrush, toothpaste along with some razors!

Bottom line, if you dont want to spend an arm and a leg to hang your hat on for couple days, but you appreciate the finer things in life. This hotel will do the job.

• Stayed February 2012
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011 via mobile

We had reservations for a Thanksgiving weekend stay to see family but when dad had a major stroke two days befote our arrival we suddenly HAD to find a place to stay earlier than expected.

It only took one phone call to the hotel and we were set for that very night and through our planned stay. Thanksgiving was a bust but the staff at the hotel made what was an horrific life event more bearable by offering us compassionate, superlative service.

The room was quite comfortable and only a bit dated. Ours was an accessible room with a king bed. I was surprised to see a standard toilet in the bathroom rather than a chair-height, lengthened-bowl commode. While the "loo" was not an issue for us I can see where it might be for someone more disabled than me.

The room did have a nice, new flat screen TV and the free wifi was appreciated, too. The bed was comfortable if a little soft.

Overall, removing the emotional family tragedy, this was a great stay and we'll definitely return. Many thanks to the staff, too!

• Stayed November 2011
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

Very good value for money. I will stay again here for my next visit. Not the fanciest but clean and everything we needed. Front desk staff were nice to chat with and very helpful. I did use the free shuttle to airport and had a time of 9 am to leave for airport and left right on time, did not wait at all.
Breakfast was decent and always had coffee in lobby. Also put out cookies in the evening.
Internet worked fine.
There is also a movie theatre across the street that has $3.00 shows.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Clarion Hotel? Share your experiences!