“Comfortable room, fantastic services” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel

You added Clarion Hotel to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3700 E Valley Road, Renton, WA 98055 (Formerly Best Value Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Renton
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Comfortable room, fantastic services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

We flew into Seattle, and rented a car at the Budget Car Rental in Kent, not at the airport (save yourself lots of $$$$ by doing this). Budget is about 3 miles down the road from the Clarion. The Clarion has a shuttle service from the airport, and picked us up there. The morning after we arrived, the Clarion shuttle took us to Budget to pick up the car. The hotel shuttle will take you to any place within a 5 mile radius. We stayed there on our return to Seattle and returned the car with the help of the shuttle once more. The hot breakfast was an added bonus. Our room was clean and comfortable both times we stayed there, and the staff was very helpful. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

The hotel was clean, accomodating, staff was great, very pleasant experience, hot full breakfast. Only 16 miles from Seattle. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choicehotels.com book online.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. We will be back there becasue we liked it.
First of all the hotel is very well managed. When we walked in to the lobby I could smell freshly cooked cookies. There was tea and coffee and we arrived after 12 o'clock in the evening. The room was clean, the beds very very comfortable. There was a microwave and a fridge in the room.
The biggest seller for me was a shuttle from the airport and free breakfast. I think more hotel should think about providing this service becasue many travelers are looking for it.
I live in Canada but I travel everywhere from Seattle becasue it is much less expensive. When I go for my next trip, I will be staying in this hotel.
Also, people working there are very nice, friendly and helpful. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We booked one night to be close to Sea Tac the next morning, and it was easy to find from Hwy. I have no complains since the stay was short. We were on the 3rd floor. It smelled musty but the A/c took care of that. Room was comfortable and spacious enough. Breakfast was better than continental! It was a decent stay for the price. Nice TV, fridge, beds, etc. Would consider this hotel next time I am in Seattle for sure!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayed at this hotel before and just stayed again. Same results. It's a great value. Room was very clean, had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Free Wi-fi. Exercise room was ok with an air conditioner, sanitary wipes and towels. I finally tried their breakfast which was ok, but nothing special. This time I found out there's a Wal-mart about 2 miles away, a Fry's Electronics about 5 miles away by freeway and there's a Fred Myer about 2 miles away for grocery shopping.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

Can't say anything bad about this hotel. I travel a lot for business and stay any where from 2 to 5 star hotels. I always like 3 star hotel because they seem more personable. First the check in, I was checked in my the GM later in the evening, talk about leading by example he was great. Then on the way to the room there was a fresh baked cookies waiting for me. The room was clean and then I get a welcome phone call from another agent at the front desk. Lastly the FREE BREAKFAST, high class I would be willing to pay at least $10 for the free breakfast. No need to explain more why pay more than $100 for the room staying in Renton, go to the Clarion and get treated like VIP.

• Stayed July 2011
Meadville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

For those who left unfavorable reviews of this hotel....we have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about! My wife and I have stayed in hotels many other places comparable to this one in price, and have NEVER had such a good experience. The staff were bend-over-backward helpful....they took us back and forth from the airport on-demand, very kindly and graciously helped us with things like printing bus info for us, answering questions, and changing a twenty for small change for bus fare. The room was spotless and the bed, pillows, TV, and bathroom were nicer than many hotels of this price range. The breakfast was better, too...waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, juice, coffee, bagels, toast, cereal and milk. Everything has been clean, smooth, helpful, and delightful! Not sure how to post anything disappointing at all! Highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Clarion Hotel? Share your experiences!