“Food was indeed fresh and tastey” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Springfield, Missouri
“Food was indeed fresh and tastey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

It was my first time in Naja Fresh and after I figured out the ordering process I was on my way to a pleasant meal. Had the Baja salad and a soft taco and it was more than I could finish. they have a variety of sauces avialable - one to suit about any taste. the place was very clean and the service was very good - I just had a little trouble understanding the young lady that was taking my order... I would try it again if in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Redmond, Washington
“Good mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

we have eaten here a lot of times and every time i satisfied with the food.this the best tasty food i ever see for such a cheap price.we love thier mexican bowl that is really yummy and every ingredient in there is fresh.their burritos and cheese quesadillasand ofcourse nacho chips are simply excellent.the one and only mexican restaurant i love is baja fresh. i would definitely recommend this place to every one.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Tasty food made with fresh ingredients”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We have eaten here a few times and the quality of food is always great. They claim to only use fresh ingredients and it shows in the tastiness and freshness of the food. Their "cheese quesadillas" are excellent!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellevue, Washington
“Worst Mexican Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

My first trip to Baja Fresh will be my last, unfortunately. I live close to this location, and decided to give it a try tonight. I ordered their Burrito Ultimo.

It was tasteless and unappetizing. Probably the worst American attempt at Mexican food I've ever had. TacoBell & TacoTime would be great compared to this.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pacific NW
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

Grabbed quick lunch here, enjoyed the food and service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere