“Much Grace” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 218 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Organic, Vegetarian, Fusion, Vegan
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are located on the Hiway 202 from Redmond to Woodinville in charming house built around 1910. Our parking lot is cozy, but there is street parking available. We have a large beautiful deck that offers a wonderful ambiance for outdoor dining.
Redmond, Washington
“Much Grace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Graces 5 is quite a find - a restaurant with a full spectrum menu - carnivore, vegetarian & vegan - the only place I'm aware of that can feed a complete range of tastes in one place - and have everyone leave happy !! :-)

Visited September 2011

Kirkland, Washington
“Healthy Eating in Redmond”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have eaten at this place several times and after each visit I have come away with a more positive impression. The first two times were soon after the restaurant opened. It seemed that they were searching for an identity because the menu changed within a matter of a few days. In fact, the second evening I was there the chef had quit that afternoon and they were scrambling to figure out how to make things work. Since then there is more consistency and the quality of the food and service has risen dramatically. Healthy eating and sustainable food is its theme. The juice bar alone makes it unique as a fine dining restaurant. Though the menu was somewhat limited in its selections at first, I have noticed that the offerings are now broader and more diverse. The food is quite delicious. I especially appreciate how serious the ownership and wait staff are about nutritious eating: gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and low sugar in their recipes. It is situated in a charming, classic craftsman style house along 164th Avenue in downtown Redmond, which if you are not careful you will pass by. Parking in the rear is limited, but manageable nearby; definitely worth the effort to check this place out. I am recommending Graces 5 to my friends, especially those who have certain food allergies.

Visited March 2012
Pacific Northwest, USA
“Another wonderful experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Since our initial visit in 2011 they have received their wine and beer license and expanded their offerings to include several gluten free beers. We made reservations through OpenTable, and arrived promptly on time. Service was a little slow as the seating filled to capacity within about 10 minutes of our arrival, including one extremely large group. That said, the food was excellent, portion sizes were on par with most better dining places (i.e. the portions were appropriate not giant).

The atmosphere was very pleasant and comfortable and we will be returning again.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“I should have stuck with a coffee shop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Terrible waste of money, I received an over priced plate and little portions.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“A real gem that caters to a wide range...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I am delighted to find this new restaurant in my home town. Lovely atmosphere, impeccable service, and a refreshing focus on serving healthy, real food.

I eat paleo (meat and veg) and one of my colleagues is a raw vegan. How amazing to find a restaurant that specifically caters to both of us! I had the tenderloin in a port & ginger reduction--one of the best entrees I've ever eaten. My colleague had raw zucchini noodles. The two other colleagues who eat conventionally also loved their meals.

The service was fabulous...attentive without being intrusive. The waitress said twice "We'll do whatever you need..." and clearly meant it.

This might be just about the most positive review I've written on TripAdvisor. I'm thrilled it's a review for somewhere I can visit frequently.

• Visited November 2011