“I should have stuck with a coffee shop” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 213 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian, Fusion, Organic
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are located on the Hiway 202 from Redmond to Woodinville in charming house built around 1910. Our parking lot is cozy, but there is street parking available. We have a large beautiful deck that offers a wonderful ambiance for outdoor dining.
Seattle, Washington
“I should have stuck with a coffee shop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Terrible waste of money, I received an over priced plate and little portions.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Seattle
“A real gem that caters to a wide range...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I am delighted to find this new restaurant in my home town. Lovely atmosphere, impeccable service, and a refreshing focus on serving healthy, real food.

I eat paleo (meat and veg) and one of my colleagues is a raw vegan. How amazing to find a restaurant that specifically caters to both of us! I had the tenderloin in a port & ginger reduction--one of the best entrees I've ever eaten. My colleague had raw zucchini noodles. The two other colleagues who eat conventionally also loved their meals.

The service was fabulous...attentive without being intrusive. The waitress said twice "We'll do whatever you need..." and clearly meant it.

This might be just about the most positive review I've written on TripAdvisor. I'm thrilled it's a review for somewhere I can visit frequently.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pacific Northwest, USA
“Unbelievable! Wonderful food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

This is a unique dining experience that was fantastic. The atmosphere is very homey and comfortable but feels like one of those hidden treasure finds that you rave about when you get home. Outdoor patio seating with firepits, a unique menu prepared by Chef Ricky Simone.

We were greeted by the manager, Mark when we came through the door and immediately felt very welcome.

The food was wonderful. Whenever possible they use organic, locally grown, sustainable ingredients, and best of all (for me) the entire facility is free of gluten, casein (dairy), soy, and most of the other common (and some not so common) food allergens. But the food was absolutely fantastic. Having prepared food both professionally and privately for many years I can be somewhat of a critic, and since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease three years ago and discovering numerous other food in tolerances, I'm aware how difficult it can be to change cooking styles and develop new recipes. The staff has done fantastic. The food presentation and preparation is four star in my opinion.

I cannot recommend Graces 5 enough for a wonderful, healthy, dining experience. If you are passing through the area or visiting, it is well worth the time to head over there!

• Visited September 2011